A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On chemo. Complicated by s/l "a mill I ca" bacteria infection. - yelp :)

Posted: Jun 29, 2011

??

Don't know if it applies but can you hear Helicobacter, fast dictator? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
jjj

Similar Messages:

Instead Of Doing Complicated Thing As Organizing A Whole
Jan 29, 2011

first do something simple, like learing how you get paid, what you are and are not paid for. Most seem not even able or willing to do that. How does any expect them to come together for the good of the profession when they cant even take the time and trouble to manage their own finances. ...

Need Help With Bacteria
Nov 25, 2011

I am confused on when to capitalize bacteria and when not to.  Like the word bacillus. When it stands alone should it be capitalized?  Should pseudomonas be capitalized when it stands alone?  Other bacteria words are lactobacillus, group D enterococcus, pseudomonas aeruginosa, staphylococcus aureus.  Anyone who can help me figure out if these words should be capitalized or not I would sure appreciate the help. ...

Bacteria Name
Mar 15, 2013

so stuck on this:   Urine culture positive for s/l pravindagia, sensitive to Cipro. ...

+1 Bacteria
Feb 06, 2014

is it okay to write +1 bacteria if the doctor says so? or should I change it to 1+ as I read somewhere that +1 is not the correct way ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

Type Of Bacteria
Dec 22, 2009

multi drug resistant "iss-ee-metobacter".  Patient currently on ceftriaxone.   ...

Italicizing Bacteria ????
Jun 17, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a specific book of style preference on italicizing bacteria...... specifically serracia bacteria ???  ...

Burzinia? Bacteria
Jun 07, 2013

This is on a patient who suspects illness due to mold in home. Stool negative for:  Salmonella-Shigella, Campylobacter Escherichia coli, 0157H7, _______ and Vibrio S/L Burzinia, but could start with a P.  ...

I Just Downloaded Instant Text - Seems Extremely Complicated -
Aug 24, 2010

I have been a transcriptionist for 15 years, all of which has been on Dictaphone EXText and now EXEditor.  Why does my ESP in Dictaphone keep interfering? If I use an expansion and hit spacebar the ESP windows comes up, which makes no sense because ESP uses ctrl-ctrl to open?  And how on earth do you learn it all?  How will it benefit me after using thousands of ESPs daily.    Help!   ...

"Pregnancy Was Complicated By S/l *trick* Which Was Treated*?? N/m
Oct 12, 2011

nm ...

S/L: "TRUCKER MILL" SYNOVITIS??
May 26, 2015

.  ...

Infection
Feb 08, 2013

There has been no unexplained rashes or kidney/liver dysfunction.  There is no history of herpes, syphilis, or other s/l SEEN-US infection. ...

Infection Question
Oct 25, 2011

status-post debridement of the subacromial space and s/l pe-ack-nees infection?  Thank you. ...

Infection Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

"If the patient has an increase in the ESR and CRP off of antibiotics and they are not normal, we will perform a repeat shunt tap for opening pressure and again send CSF for culture. If the [_______] represents a true infection, __________ is an indolent infection meaning the patient would likely have those symptoms over time." Both blanks it sounds like "pee acne" infection. Patient is being treated for some kind of Bacter infection. ...

Severe Ear Infection Treatment
Apr 01, 2011

Need the drug name for what sounds like "Odreno cef 750" for treatment of severe ear infection.  ...

Pin Tract Or Pin Track Infection
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me which is the proper way to type "pin tract or pin track infection"? Thanks! ...

Chronic Tonsil Infection
Jul 10, 2012

She has (deforter) breathing and (epic) episodes per her mother. Help! ...

Monilial Infection Under The Breast..... Treat With
Jan 12, 2010

nm ...

Infection Around The Tracheostomy Site - Hypen?
May 14, 2010

Patient has chronic infection around his tracheotomy site, but he dictates it as "chronic Staph infection peri tracheal site." Should this be hyphenated? Smooshed together? Left seperated as above?   Thanks! ...

Respiratory (s/l) *sys-ti-tial* Viral Infection SM
Jul 14, 2010

I found the word "systitial" in parentheses in google, but I cannot verify it anywhere else.  THX ...

Sexually Transmitted Infection..please See Message
Oct 05, 2011

The patient recently was tested for all sexually transmitted infections, including s/l HFC-1 and 2.  TIA ...

" The More Complicated You Can Make Any Financial Transaction, Ip Off A Consumer" --Rober
Jan 23, 2015

I came across this quote from Robert Bell (not sure who that is but doesn't matter)-- and I thought INSTANTLY of Nuance.  They really DO know what they are doing!! ...

I Wonder If This Might Have Been A Listerial Monocytogenes Type Of Bacterial Infection With A *rob*
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

D4 Antibiotic Treatment For Helicobacter Pylori Infection
Feb 13, 2010

MD states what sounds like, "She was given D4 antibiotic treatment but could not tolerate it on her stomach and after seven days stopped it."  This antibiotic tx was for Helicobacter pylori.  I can almost make myself think he is saying, "She was given the full abx tx but then the sentence would not really make sense, would it?  Can anyone help?  Dictating MD is a neurologist and referring is Internal Medicine.  Thanks!!! ...

Tooth Infection Versus Teeth Infections
Jan 21, 2012

Hello.  Ok, so here is the sentence:  No teeth infection or No tooth infections or No teeth infections or No tooth infection?  When do you use the "s" on infection, with teeth or tooth?  When do I use no "s" after infection, with teeth or tooth.  This is turning into a tongue twister!    Thank you.   ...

Chemo
Jun 14, 2010

s/l fifafubase chemotherapy (Roswell Park Regime). Any help? thnks ...

Vitritis, Pupritis Or Retinitis? I Know He Is Talking About Pupil Infection But Cannot Find This Wo
Aug 08, 2013

? ...

Chemo Drug Help!
Oct 24, 2009

"Patient was started on _____ 1.6 mg IV, as well as CCNU 20 mg p.o., representing a 75% dose reduction."   It sounds like "en-christine." lol en-kris-teen.  Anyone ever heard of it? Thanks! ...

Chemo Note
Aug 28, 2010

How would I write this properly? The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight. ...

Chemo Word Help
Nov 19, 2011

patient considered at high recurrence risk for breast cancer, and I would recommend combination chemotherapy utilizing s/l dose-stent  Adriamycin, Cytoxan as well as s/l dose-stent Taxol.  Does anyone know what this might be.  (Sorry I posted this to the message board earlier - wrong place.) Thx ...