A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My mind went blank........s/l eye cap....medication - thanks

Posted: Mar 03, 2010

What is it for? - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
There is the vitamni Icaps??

ICaps® Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
ICaps® Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

Similar Messages:

Medication Blank
Sep 16, 2012

Medication s/l as Clobetatrol substance mixed with water, pl help.     ...

Medication - S/l "corsitin" - Drawing A Blank. TIA
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

HELP QA Pay By Blank???
Jan 05, 2011

Hi, I have been speaking with a company who will be hiring me for transcription.  They pay good rates and I asked them about the possiblity of job progression and eventually working as QA.  They said that QA pays by the blank... how is that even possible?  Ive seen being paid by the report, by the hour, or  by production (by the line)... but I have no idea how the QA staff make good money only getting paid for the blank.  any ideas?  Amy I missing something?  ...

I'm Going Out Of My Mind!
Feb 03, 2014

Seriously, I honestly do not know what is going on in the western region.  It wouldn't be so bad if there was just no work in my BOB and I could ask for more back up accounts from other BOB but the whole western region is out of work!  It was the same way over the weekend, isn't there usually work on the weekends?  I'm a single mom and can't afford to take it off with no pay - I REALLY NEED THIS INCOME so I'm stuck taking it out of my PTO but I won't ...

Never Mind....
Oct 18, 2014

x ...

Blank Moment
Oct 19, 2009

in this sentence is english capitalized? I am totally blank at the moment.   The patient is an 81-year-old white female who does not speak english. tia. ...

Basilic....blank
Oct 29, 2009

The basilic subtercutaenous stairway was capillary protected and preserved... Thats the best I can hear...any ideas? ...

Help!! My Blank S/l Skida Dog
Sep 26, 2012

Needle was removed slightly, redirected superiorly until the tip made bony contact at the eye of the _____ at L4 ...

Blank S/l And Bodyness?
Jan 05, 2013

EXTREMITIES: There is only mild warmth __________ in her joints. I do not see rheumatoid flare in her hands. Her large muscles all in the hand are tender. She hurts just about everywhere. ...

Report Blank
Jun 20, 2013

????  If I leave a blank in a report, send it to QA and even they can't figure it out, does that blank still count against me? ...

Those Who Are On No Blank Status - 100% QA?
Jul 31, 2013

What platform do you use? Was your company absorbed by Nuance?  I'm from Webmedx, work on the Enterprise platform.  We have 2 blanks allowed and no 100% QA .     ...

Has Anybody Left A Blank
Mar 08, 2014

on a test and still got hired?  Not sure if okay to leave a blank but have relistened so many times and can't make it out and don't want to guess. ...

Is This Blank Challenge Over Yet?
Oct 13, 2014

So sick of the emails. I really do not care what number our "team" is in, I know no one on the team anyway. If they want to reduce blanks there are better ways - talk to the dictators like they promised years ago, improve the audio, improve ASR, yada yada yada. But no. Blame the MT instead. Silly contest. All it did was encourage folks to guess in order to win a pittance gift card. Hopefully they will keep the 99.5 expectation, the only good thing that came of this supposed fiasco. ...

Look At Our Blank Winners!
Oct 17, 2014

I can pick out at least 3 in that list that I know for sure just guessed.  I've QA'd their work and it's horrible.  Way to promote accuracy MM!  You know what would get those blanks down?  Educating dicators, fixing sound quality, keeping MTs in their primaries.  Nevermind, that won't work; it's the MTs that need to improve, obviously.  MM is run by complete boneheads. ...

Did My Blank Math
Apr 04, 2015

I was consistently going over the metrics for blanks being submitted to the client and decided to keep track of why I was sending those blanks.  It turns out that 77% of my blanks are due to either discrepancy or audio issues; blanks that I am positive nobody could fill in.  77%!  These metrics either need to be done away with or adjusted for doctors that don't take the time to not be idiots.  The most common discrepancy is incorrect age or something else that I can fill ...

Who In Their Right Mind Will Be Sending Anything To QA?
Mar 19, 2010

Are they kidding?  Who is going to be sending ANYTHING to QA and take a chance of having their pay cut? Especially if it's the beginning of the work week! Yes, the clients will be getting blanks and I know they will be complaining.  The Q keeps sending us e-mails telling us to cut down on QA submissions. Are they kidding? No amount of "tips" will help if the dictator mumbles, sneezes, is ESL, etc. Don't they think we know all the "tricks" already? Besides that, we can't ...

An Idle Mind
Jul 27, 2010

Okay, I just started my first job with an MTSO, and now I'm looking at an empty queue. This is the same running-out-of-work scenario that has been following me for the past 6 years, everywhere I go. Three on-site jobs have gone down the tubes because the clinics/hospitals were "streamlining" with VR, and making their remaining employees more "efficient." Every time this happens, I promise myself: Will retrain, will find a new line of work. This is a dying field. Every time, somethin ...

If You Don't Mind Me Asking What Is The Most And Least That You've Made?
Jan 12, 2011

I've worked at a hospital doing transcription and getting an hourly wage, and I've also done transcription at home.  At-home was not a good experience for me.  I about went bankrupt, but the good thing is that I have more experience now.  I'm trying to decide whether to go back to a hospital and get an hourly pay or work from home again...  Thanks for any input!  I appreciate it!  ...

My Racing Mind Just Got
Mar 22, 2012

Funny while editing SR, the "other side" of the brain wanders.  Just came up with a T-shirt idea in the form of D: dictated/T: typed by speech rec. Speech Recognition D: Speech "wreck" wrecks MT's lives. T:  Spit wreck rex empty wives. LOL. ...

Mind. Blown. (sm)
Aug 08, 2012

I'm trying to use more keyboard commands and less mouse action, right?  So I needed to highlight and delete a line of text, and I tried Ctrl Alt Right Arrow.  Try it.  Go 'head.  For the timid among us, I can report that that particular key combo makes your screen skew sideways.  I tilted my head to look at it, thinking furiously about how to correct it without having to involve the techs, so I decided to try Ctrl Alt Left Arrow.  ...and tilted my head the ...

Just Too Mind Numbing!
Nov 15, 2013

Editing MM's ASR is so mind numbing! I get back 1-2 reports a week from a client audit with stupid errors, errors I don't make when I am straight typing! And you can certainly tell the horrendous number of errors that I am correcting by my line count. The better the output, the better my count. I so wanted to pop off an angry email back about how mind numbing this is! I can't wait to do it the day I can quit. Who cares about burning bridges, if need be, there are plenty of M ...

Mouse Wi A Mind Of Its Own
Mar 27, 2014

My mouse seems to have a mind of its own.  Keep skipping all over on me.  Is this a virus or the mouse?? ...

Gee, Could They Make Up Their Mind
Aug 08, 2014

08/10, no 08/24, no 08/10, no cancel 08/10.  FAIL ...

I Don't Mind Clocking In And Out
Dec 02, 2014

I don't mind clocking in and out, everyone has to do that, but if there is down time that needs to be added to my timecard or the like then that should be their job not ours.  I don't have time for all this unpaid crap. I just want to clock in and do my work then clock out and forget about the rest.  They get paid the big bucks to take care of our timecards if there are additions that need to be added. ...

I've Made Up My Mind.
Dec 04, 2014

Eight years ago, I started school for medical transcription. I had grand dreams of being able to have a well-paying career while still staying home with my kids. After all, based on my husband's pay we could not afford for me to stay at home without bringing in an income and preferred to not have to pay for daycare for our 2 (now 3) kids. Now here I am, with my head in my hands, making exactly the same as I did when I landed my first MT job. This is the only profession I know of where you ...

Oops! Never Mind
Feb 17, 2015

x ...

I Wouldn't Mind
May 01, 2015

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO HARD!!!!???   i specifically got up today to log on for the hour of MOT.  then i see an email that says we don't need it, but its vague.  then another email says, we need it, but not until after 3 central time.  i even tried pulling in a 3:30 to 4 time from the swap board but it wouldn't let me.  my shift starts at 4.  so i wrote and said i'd just log in and do it and forget the swap board, but i'm told feel ...

How Long Do YOU Spend On A Blank?...
Apr 30, 2010

One of the team leads sent an email out emphasiziing the importance of exhausting all resources before leaving a blank.  I feel like I do.  Just curious, how long do you think is an appropriate amount of time to spend researching a blank?  I say 3-5 minutes max.  After all, we are paid on production.  ...

My Account Doesn't Allow Even One Blank. If One, Gets Sent To
Sep 28, 2010

nm ...

Major Error, Blank?
Aug 19, 2011

This just tops of my bad day.  I get on to check previous reports from yesterday and see 1 correction on 1 report out of all of them.  QA filled in my blank, and the error category is "major" with subcategory "not applicable."  Platform is Cornerstone.  Since when is it a major error to leave a blank for something we aren't sure about?  After listening, again, I still can't tell if it is the word QA put in or the word I thought it "might" be; hence, the blank.& ...