A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MRI of brain: classic fingers of *long horns* white matter plaque. thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: May 04, 2010

nm

classic features of subcortical white matter plaque (?) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Langerhans -nm - radmttoo

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I can find... - Bad Rabbit

[ In Reply To ..]
I can find Dawson's fingers on MRI of the brain (white matter plaque).

Is multiple sclerosis in the patient's diagnosis or differential?

Similar Messages:

S/l Coloso White Matter Changes
Nov 29, 2010

"There are no periventricular or (coloso) white matter changes".  TIA! ...

Grey Or Gray???? Matter Of Brain
Jun 16, 2010

Does anyone know which is correct?  I have seen both ways and no note in AAMT.  Thanks! ...

Is It Gray Matter Or Grey Matter Pls
Feb 11, 2015

x ...

Plaque
Apr 21, 2012

Pnt suffered a CVA, doc says . . . He has had the recent surgery, certainly he could have loose plaque and grim-a-tous plaque.    Can't find a reference so please help if you can. ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...

S/l Derry White Syndrome, And Not Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Jun 14, 2010

Can't find this, gets infections and cellulitis because of this syndrome, TIA ...

Plaque Insertion For Ciliochoroidal Melanoma
Jul 21, 2014

I'm doing an operative report for plaque insertion for ciliochoroidal melanoma.  I can't find the type of plaque the dr. is referring to.  It sounds like a domi or a dormi plaque?  See below.  thanks! ...shadow of the ciliochorodial melanoma was identified and marked with Methylene blue pen.  A _____________plaque was inserted to ensure complete coverage of the marked area   ...

Cerner Classic! Need Help
Jun 15, 2011

I have started working on Cerner Classic and am -- after having worked for many years on other programs -- finding it both incredibly difficult and frustrating.  The most prevalent error message I am getting is "Editing not allowed," and I need to know how to cancel/get out of that without having to ditch the report and starting it all over again.  Thanks. ...

From Classic To Cornerstone Nightmare
Aug 31, 2012

Switching from Classic to Cornerstone is killing my income!  My CCM tells me, like all bosses do when they switch to SR, that no one is going to lose their jobs, and it will be better.  No.  What happens is our pay drops drastically, and then the work doesn't take as long to do.  Work that took 100 MTs to do can now be done by 50, and MTs lose out.  Good for MQ....bad for us. When I started here in 2006 45K a year. Now lucky if I make 25K. Now at .04 a line, tha ...

Diverticulum Having The ***classic Man In The Colon*** Sign?...nm Tia
Jan 27, 2011

x ...

(s/l)biscopace Classic Padding Compression Stockings
Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings. Leg ulcer ...

ASR Fingers
Sep 15, 2010

Just typing along doing my thing.  At end of report no redundant skip marker for "end of report blah blah....type in corrected text, highlight, redundant marker not working..soo I do it again.  I figured it just was not working as sometimes highlighting and placing a skip marker does not work.  I finally realized I actually typed a report and was not editing.  That is why it was not working.. I don't mind ASR editing, except for that fact that it is slave labor, but doe ...

My Ten Fingers
Mar 02, 2011

Does anybody have any info on this company? Thanks! ...

My 10 FIngers
Mar 08, 2011

Does anyone know anything about My 10 Fingers Transcription?  If so, what are your thoughts?  Thanks ...

Getting Fingers Warmed Up
Dec 17, 2009

When I start typing for the first time every day, it seems like my fingers are not as fast as my brain and want to get "tangled" because they cannot keep up.  This results in a lot of wasted time and lots of backspacing.  Do any of you experience this and if so how do you get your fingers "warmed up" before you start working? ...

Short Fingers With Lab. :)
Oct 18, 2010

Whenever I type lab, I slow down. My fingers are short and I have trouble reaching the number characters on the keyboard. I want to type lab fast too. Are there tricks that I can do to boost my typing when doing lab values? TIA :) ...

Dyslexic Fingers
May 16, 2014

ever have days when your fingers just WILL NOT hit the right keys?  I'm having one of those days.  So frustrating! ...

Psoriasis On The Fingers And Toes...
Aug 31, 2010

Under the physical exam,  Derm:  Dry, scaly psoriatic s/l leavings on the bilateral fingers. Nails:  No pitting.  Possible s/l onicolisis on the toes.  No capillary engorgement.   ...

Looking For Poster Named FINGERS (sm)
Dec 17, 2010

I would like to contact you by email please.  ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

How Do You Keep Your Fingers Warm In This Cold?!
Jan 08, 2015

Any tips on how to keep my fingers warm during this crappy weather? There is a blizzard warning where I am with 30-40 mph winds and -30 wind chills.  My apartment is freezing.  Turned the heat up but my fingers are like ice!  Stay warm everyone! lol ...

So Much For Keeping Fingers And Toes Crossed!
Nov 18, 2009

The only jobs that were actualy transcription for me today were the worst 4 doctors on the planet!  I am pulling my hair out today over the 10 reports that had to be sent to the MMEs with all of the holes! Also, to the MME who corrected 1 of my reports: I know that numbers are not spelled out, however, the doctor said "325 one or two a day"   He did not say milligram, therefore, you are not supposed to leave 2 numbers next to eachother, so I spelled it out.  If I knew we w ...

Painful Fingers/wrists - Suggestions?
Oct 20, 2011

I am having a great deal of trouble with stiff and aching fingers and wrists - it is really slowing down my typing, which I can't afford. No insurance to go to doc. Just wondering if anyone with similar issues had non-med suggestions I could try, particularly for fingers. Any suggestions about wrist splints would be appreciate as well. I have arthritis in my knees so I assume this is what it is. ...

Doc Says Clearly S/l InterDiGinous Rash Between 2 Fingers; Is That A Word? Sm
Jan 31, 2012

He is not saying interdigital or intertriginous, ugh! ...

Getting Out Of MT -- No Matter WHAT!
Feb 26, 2012

My 2-1/2-decade MT career is coming to an end. When I think back on how *HAPPY* I was back in the good ole days (late 80s into late 90s) as an MT and then contrast that with the picture now, it makes me want to cry.  We made GOOD money for someone without a degree, had GOOD benefits, and were at least somewhat appreciated back then.  In retrospect (hindsight is always 20/20), working conditions began going downhill when we became isolated from the physicians (as if we w ...

EGD--two Large Areas Of "fingers' Of Inflammation
Feb 24, 2011

in the esophagus!   Fingers??  ...

Is This A Legal Matter?
Dec 26, 2009

I was hired full-time by a small company 3 months ago, offered 15.00 hr, just recently demoted because of a complaint of quality (which was very questionable), told they would pay me 5 cpl (woohoo) for production.  Now they are not supplying me with any work, let alone full-time work!  Dont they have an obligation to fire me, lay me off or supply me with work?  How can they do this?  I cant get unemployment if I'm employed, but my employer isnt supplying me with any work ...

Does It Matter If There Are 2 Spaces After A
Sep 08, 2010

this one of those fabulous things that is taken care of on the back-end?  That would save me a few strokes.  ...

Size DOES Matter, LOL!
Oct 03, 2010

"The patient's penis is cucumber sized," courtesy of ASR. Dictated as, "The patient's penis is circumcised."  Good one, ASR...at least I got a giggle out of THAT boo-boo! ...