A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

enroute or en route? - Colleen

Posted: Oct 18, 2009

I am finding it both ways.  Anyone know which is correct?

En route - two words

[ In Reply To ..]
It should be two words. Its a french translation originally and is most typically spelled as 'en route'

I went to www.onelook.com and typed in both. - See Message

[ In Reply To ..]
If you do this, you will see that en route comes up in several reputable dictionaries while enroute only comes up in Wikipedia and a Travel Industry dictionary.

Similar Messages:

Drug Route
Jun 10, 2012

Hi, I hate to admit this, but i am drawing a blank and cannot find any resource for this :( The doctor says patient received (what sounds like parietal) cephalosporin as well as oral cephalosporin.  What is the correct spelling for this route given? ...

Has Everyone Hiring Gone The IC Route????!!
May 11, 2014

Anybody know of someone hiring EMPLOYEES, not ICs? ...

Companies Who Route Work
Nov 15, 2009

I work for a company that ROUTES work to me each day and I can truly say I LOVE my job.  I have been with my company for many years and they never hire, and why...........because we ALL love our jobs and we don't quit, so no need to hire more MTs.  I am required to work Monday through Friday, but I work Monday through Saturday by choice AND I am given my work each morning and I type 1500 lines per day.  I work the day before Christmas, the day after Christmas, etc.  Thin ...

Lumbar Puncture For "route 17 Studies"
May 03, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - any clues? thanks! ...