A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Endocatch bag, ENDO-CATCH BAG, or Endo-Catch Bag? - Ann

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

Which of the above is correct?  Google has all three spellings and I'm not sure which one to use.  For now, I'm going with the last one.

EndoCatch bag - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Covidien has it on their web site as 2 words with TM - jbgt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Endo catch bag - Sher

[ In Reply To ..]
It is Endo catch bag - Endo capitalized only.

Similar Messages:

Endo Word
Feb 02, 2011

doc says the "patient has a right adrenal mass and is MIG avid." The patient also has pheochromocytoma.  Can anyone shed some light on this? Doc says clear as day...but I need some education on "MIG avid" means. TIA ...

ASR Catch-22
Jun 12, 2010

Is anyone else experiencing sort of a Catch-22 with ASR in terms of staying disciplined to stay in your chair?  I hate it so much that it makes me tense, and then I have to pop up out of my chair.  When I'm doing straight MT I don't have this pop-out-of-the-chair syndrome.  As well, with ASR, I want to pop up because I'm ticked that I'm not making much money doing it.  Almost like there is no incentive to even SIT there.  But, I have to, a little more ...

Accentus - What's The Catch?
May 15, 2012

ad says they are paying 7.15 CPL for SR Editing and 11.18 CPL for Transcription.  Must be a catch.  What is it? ...

Not Following CP's Is Beginning To Catch Up.
Oct 04, 2012

Some clients starting to notice and complaining. But geez, some of those CP's are so lengthy and convoluted and laden with so many things we do not get paid for. Of course, the longer the CP, the more likely the client is to complain. ... Some CP's are so long and involved, those accounts really shouldn't be farmed out to those who normally do the account. To be unfamiliar with an account with so many peculiarities is inviting trouble. Choices, choice, go through that CP and m ...

The Kinds Of Things ASR Will Never Catch.
Apr 13, 2012

I'd love to know how my old hospital feels about the reports that they're putting in their charts, now that they've outsourced everything to a company that uses ASR (which, incidentally, they were not told would be used when they contracted with the MTSO....although they may have assumed it--I don't know).   There are just soooo many things that ASR will never, ever catch--especially in cases where the doctor is just being absent-minded.  For instance, I once had a ...

Did Anyone Catch That NTS Has 60% Accuracy Per 100 Lines
Oct 18, 2012

On recent mandatory training video, when talking about quality percentages etc., the speaker mentioned that on spot audits by clients out of every 100 lines audited, only 60 of lines (or 60%) must be error free? Did I interpret that correctly? ...

Endo Clips Or Endoclip And Endoclipper..is That Correct?
Apr 27, 2010

x ...

I Had An Interview Today, Its In-house, Temp, To Catch Up. Sm
Jul 24, 2013

I am still reeling from this sit-down.  I interviewed with the hiring manager of a huge medical group in this fairly large city.  I got her opinion on the future of MT.  This group wants to get caught up on everything because they are converting to EHR.  So, there is a temp position available.  Its $18 an hour.  Just like the old days.   She told me that, as a manager, in her opinion, MT is gone.  She was a true skeptic and had a wait and see attitude abo ...

Totally Confused On The "endo" Surgical Instruments
Nov 18, 2012

Stedmans has endobag, Endoshears. endoscissors, Endo catch bag, EndoCinch...and on and on.  In other words no rhym or reason. and then you google and its all over the map.  Im going by Stedmans, anyone else find anything to the contrary? ...

S/l "endo Meal" Will Be Used For Skin Closure
Jan 04, 2011

any ideas? ...

Placement Of Endo Clips To S/l "co-op" The Margins.
Feb 11, 2011

x ...

EndoCatch Bag Revisited...
Apr 18, 2010

I know that Stedman's has "Endocatch," but that's definitely incorrect because the manufacturer (Covidien) has it trademarked as "ENDO CATCH" (2 words and all caps). So in everyday transcription, would you type it as "ENDO CATCH" in order to be correct, or maybe "Endo Catch"? I don't think that either "Endocatch" (like Stedman's has it) or even "EndoCatch" would be correct, since the manufacturer clearly has the trademark name as two separate words. (And yes, I have a ...