A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Difficulty swallowing - Melissa

Posted: Jan 13, 2011

Help!!  I need help with this sentence.

There is palpable thyroid when swallowing.  Unable to determine whether there is a  s/l "marchenot".

maybe saying some simple like "mass or not." - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

S/l Parostosis With Swallowing
Oct 22, 2010

anybody know if that is a word?  Thanks ...

Another One Chomping And Swallowing In My Ear While Dictating
Feb 18, 2010

I've had enough.  I'm outta here!  Going for a walk... ...

Difficulty With A Word
Feb 14, 2011

My doctor is dictating what sounds like "onblock or unblock" resection.  This is in relation to a colectomy due to cancer.  Thanks so much. ...

Transcription Job Difficulty
Jan 08, 2014

I'm a transcriptionist/editor with 23 years' experience working at home for various companies and in hospitals.  I have had a hard time getting a new job lately.  I have been applying to all the jobs on the job seeker's board for the past 3 weeks and have only gotten 2 replies, to do further testing.  I've heard nothing else.  With my skill level and experience, I can't imagine why I would not pass the testing.  I'm wondering if anyone ...

Difficulty Working With Too Many Interruptions...
Aug 18, 2010

My mother will know I am working, will walk in my office and see me working and come in and ask me something.  She comes over periodically to check on my 12-year-old son after he has come home from school to see if he would like her to fix him something to eat, etc.  She lives next door.  Anyways, my mother is the best mother in the world, would do anything for me or my husband or son.  It is just she isn't married anymore and gets bored.  When she comes in my offic ...

Due To The Difficulty Of The Account, They Are Paying
Aug 28, 2012

4.5 for editing and 8 for ST?!?!  They think that is a good pay rate apparently!!  I wish that place had a dislike button!! ...

If One Is Having Difficulty Meeting Production And Their Final Warning Is Next
Sep 10, 2013

So if one is having difficulty meeting production and their final warning is next...will I qualify for unemployment for not meeting my company's expectations? And yes, I am an employee and just went from full-time to part-time and does that make a difference on unemployment benefits? ...

Child With Difficulty Sleeping Prescribed "boca" Medications At Night
Aug 13, 2010

. ...

Modified "Osler Shilobac Difficulty Questionnaire"
Sep 14, 2012

This is SO garbled!  Any help appreciated. ...

Sl "roman" Or "ronan" Tympanogram To Check For Movement With Swallowing
Nov 15, 2012

nm ...