A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Why does ASR keep printing out - sm

Posted: Sep 14, 2014

He is intubated after almost every pause..First it is not even a he and no she isn't intubated either..And I get paid a reduced rate to fix this stuff?

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Tried Printing Out The Timesheet?
Jul 10, 2010

I have been having problems with my CCM concerning making up time when there are NJA.  She wants me to make up all hours and has placed me on crazy schedules.  I pack up and stop working at the end of my shift whether there is work or not.  I leave a note to her and support.  I am assuming she is upset because she is not getting her bonus but that is not my problem.  I am on an account that the docs dictate at odd hours.  I have helped her out working 12 hour days a ...

PRINTING SHORTCUTS!!!
Oct 07, 2010

Good morning/afternoon MQ co-workers!   I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way I can print out my personal dictionary of shortcuts?  I have so many that I think I'm putting in duplicates now!  I'd really like to see what I've got and eliminate/add only relevant shortcuts. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!   (Have a blessed day)!!  ...

Printing Out .acl Entries From Word!!-HELP PLEASE
Apr 02, 2011

I was hoping someone could help me out. I need to print out a copy of all my .acl (auto-correct) Word entries that I have made over the years. I applied for a job and it is very possible that I will not be able to copy them into that new platform. I know there is a set of instructions on how to do this, had them, but misplaced them. All of my auto-corrects are in the Word 2000 and I have them also on a flash drive. I just want to be able to print out a hard copy so I can start entering them in a ...

Printing Microsoft Autocorrect Entries
Dec 06, 2010

How can I print my Autocorrect Entries from Word?  ...

Saving/printing A Copy Of AutoCorrects?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone know how to copy your AutoCorrects (I have Word 2010) into a list form that can be put in a document and emailed? I am clue.less. on this.  Any help appreciated! ...

Text Printing Out So Small On HP Deskjet
Feb 27, 2015

Please know right off hand I don't have computer smarts like I should but no matter what I try to print it comes out really minute. It makes no matter if I enlarge the print prior to printing, still small. I have a place I used to be able to get a good copy from- Office Word. I would copy from say email, put it into office and print from there and now the small print. I can print from email, still small. I have no clue how to correct this. If you have any ideas, please give a step by step s ...

Re New Job Posting - $10/hr. For Tape Pickup + Printing/delivery
Jul 20, 2011

Just curious if anyone thinks that's a good deal.  And ad states "mini" cassette tapes too.  I did that 14 years ago and couldn't fathom going through it again.  Let alone for $10 per hour -- $20/hr big maybe, but not $10.  The driving, the typing, and the time to print +cost of printer ink/toner etc.  Doesn't add up to a great profit.   I know money is money, but am I thinking maybe $15 per hour might sound a little better?  Just wondering if t ...

Sick Of Spending So Much Time Reading Emails, Printing New Client Profiles, Sm
Apr 26, 2013

waiting for work, trying to figure out the protocol for no work, trying to figure out remedy, remembering all the different passwords, wondering if my time card is correct because I clock in and out so much on a daily basis!  I have never, ever been no nitpicked to death.  I feel like an unpaid prisoner in my own home.  My printer right now is just about smokin because of all the crap I have to print just to remember all this garbage!  MM = MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!  I do bel ...