A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Favorites" question - MT

Posted: Aug 26, 2010

This might sound stupid, but how do you delete some of the Favorites that I don't use in Windows XP.

Thanks ya'llWink

right click on a Favorites title, click Delete, click Yes. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Thank you so much! - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Here Is One Of My Favorites
Nov 04, 2009

At the end of the dictation, the doctor says "Please send a copy to the patient's PCP" and it's listed NOWHERE.  Gotta love it.  ...

Does Anyone Else See That Companies Have Favorites Or Is It Just Me?
Aug 17, 2010

Just curious if anyone else thinks this ...

Need Help Moving Favorites To New Computer
Oct 16, 2010

My old computer's hard drive is dying quickly. I need to move all my favorites/bookmarks  from the old one to the new one. I've tried import and Export and it doesn't work. I tried copying the favorites to a CD-ROM but don't know how to get them onto the new computer. I've spent all morning searching for the answer and trying to move them over to no avail. I tried coping the files from the CD-ROM to the new computer and supposedly it worked but I'll be durned ...

Transcend Plays Favorites Big Time
Dec 04, 2009

Why are these managers playing favorites?  Don't they think that some of us know our teammates and talk to them?  Just as an example, one of my teammates got a birthday gift, but some of the rest of have never even gotten a birthday card or note saying happy birthday.   Some get thank you letters if they spell a word right and the rest of never even get a thank you when we have worked hours to help get an account out of trouble.  And this is by the same manager.&nbs ...

Transferring "Favorites" To New Computer
Aug 19, 2010

Getting a new computer and trying to figure out how to transfer my "favorites" to my new computer. I have tried a google search and tried following the steps on there, but it's not working. I have a flash drive. Is there a simple way for someone who is technically challenged?  Thanks!!! ...