A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are you a member of the Bobblehead club? sm - WMX Bobblehead

Posted: Jun 24, 2012

LOL. Have to laugh.  Just ran across my WMX bobbleheads while cleaning our spare room.  Anyone remember when we were sent those? 

Think I just found my new nickname here. Tongue out

No, darn! Missed out on those. I have a WMX - apron, though. :) NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I have the apron too, but tossed the bobbleheads long ago ... - mamabear

[ In Reply To ..]
That's too funny, I'd forgotten about those! :) Remember the lady who sent out the email about tossing them in the trash but eating the M&M's that came with them? I always wondered if she got fired/reprimanded for that email.

My first year at Webmedx, our Christmas gift was a $25 gift card that we could choose which store we wanted to use it at. I chose Bed Bath and Beyond and got some really pretty (fake) plants for my living room. I still have them and every time I look at them I think about how much things have changed since then ...

We didn't realize what a good thing we had ...

Similar Messages:

MQ Board Member
Mar 16, 2010

I think everyone should go to the link below from the SEC  (written 8/19/2009) to read the general disagreements from a board member of MQ.  This board member resigned because of quesitonable ethics, overall (mis)management and questionable financial dealings with CBay.  After reading,  rethink a career and future with MQ. http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/884497/000095012309036850/w75438exv99w1.htm ...

New Member Here At MTStars...and MModal
Jul 02, 2014

Hi Everyone! It's my first time here at the site.  Coincidentally, I was Googling MModal and their holiday policies when I came across this site.  I've worked for MModal for about four months now, and to say it has been a challenge working for them is an understatement.  I previously worked for the University of Miami for 13 years when they decided to lay off the entire in-house MT staff.  Luckily (or not, depending on whom you ask), MModal gave us job of ...

Posting The Board Member's Address
Jun 22, 2010

This has been posted off and on for several days, and then the posts are taken down by the moderator.  There is one still up from yesterday.   It's interesting how angry some people are getting at these posts.  How can someone not understand that it is not okay to rip workers off, to not give workers a living wage, or to give them less pay than they made 14 years ago?   I guess some people think it's okay that someone makes 20 times what the workers are m ...

Club Siella?
Dec 14, 2011

Dr is dictating "HISTORY:  The patient returns after recieving a week-long course for multi-drug resistant urine, S/L 'club siella' and infected right heel decubitus."  I'm not even sure if its a medical term or if i can't understand his cajun accent.  Plz help :( ...

Nuance Job Hunters Club
May 09, 2014

I posted the survey below a few days ago, and the numbers say that Nuance job seekers are a significant number of us on this board.  I am struggling to keep up the excitement and motivation necessary to be successful.  Working for Nuance is exhausting and disspiriting, and keeping negative thoughts and emotions in check takes tremendous effort.  I know that I need lots of encouragement, and others do also.  But, there is no question that positive thoughts and feelings ...

Nuance Million Dollar Club
Jul 15, 2013

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nuance-announces-million-dollar-club-winners-hospitals-saving-1-million-or-more-last-year-2013-06-27 ...

Local Social Club To Transcribe Documents
Mar 31, 2013

I have been hired by a local social club to transcribe documents for their archives. The original is 52 pages long, but with refomatting and all, i expect the document to be over 100 pages long. Can anybody give me an idea of what to charge? ...

Long-arm "club" Cast?
Nov 15, 2012

I've never heard this term before, but it sounds very clear. However, I can't verify it? I have, of course, heard of a long-arm cast but just never a "club" cast. Anyone know if this is correct? This is after surgery for web space deepening and doing some ligament transfer and ligament reconstructions on the hand, when he's doing the final dressing and puts on a cast at the end of the surgery. Thanks in advance. ...