A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

gone and loving it - jrb

Posted: Jan 15, 2015

I have officially been gone for 2 weeks and I am not missing the mmodal. I see things are still the same. Feel sorry for anyone still there. I devoted 19-1/2 years and tried to make the last 7 but just could not do it. Good luck to the rest of you.

Gone but yet - mt55

[ In Reply To ..]
You still come back to see what the rest of us are doing. HMMMM.

Did you leave MT altogether or go to another company? - Former MT

[ In Reply To ..]
My job was outsourced a few months back and I am now looking into other areas within health care; the transition is taking time but I am plugging away at it.

I do check in here to see what others are doing now, if they have left the industry and haven't retired.

Similar Messages:

I Am LOVING All This Conversation!!!!
May 12, 2012

All this conversation from people who realize what is and has been happening to their careers as medical transcriptionists is fantastic.  Now, let's see some more action.  Contact the attorneys that filed the Transcend suit, let's get other companies involved here.  That's the only way we're going to send a big message.  Just think, before the cut in pay with editing came about, we really didn't see too much problem with making the money that we neede ...

Loving The New Email System.
Jun 22, 2012

It is soooo much better than the old system.  I use the windows live email on my personal computer.  It is also nice to be able to check on the 2nd webmail system also from a different computer.  Yay!!! Don't have to wait several minutes for an email to open. ...

Loving "Occupy Wall Street."
Oct 05, 2011

"Occupy Wall Street" is coming to a city near you.  It is spreading all across the country.  I was shocked to find out the city I live in which is very democratic will be protesting this Thursday.  Occupy Wall Street protesting is spreading like wildfire.  Hey higher ups!  "PEOPLE BEFORE PROFITS" "MADE IN AMERICA" "STOP OUTSOURCING". Transcriptionists are not the only one who agrees with this.  THE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE AND SPREADING.  LOOKS LIKE UNITED STAT ...