A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Who will eventually buy out whom - Muddle or Nuance

Posted: Mar 07, 2012

So Nuance bought out Transcend? It will probably come down to only 2 companies left, Nuance and IM*Moral.  Then they will either fight to the death or team up.

ewww... the thought of them teaming up - makes me squeamish

[ In Reply To ..]
I truly hope both of those blood thirsty bullies are squashed by aliens.

Good Thought - Rooting for the aliens

[ In Reply To ..]
Come On Aliens!

Aliens vs Predator -LOL - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
When I think of Muddle and Nuance they remind of Aliens vs Predator.

Too perfect - like your name - MModal Livestock

[ In Reply To ..]
The tag line for Aliens vs. Predator that was on all the posters was "Whoever wins... we lose." LOL - how fitting.

What kind of huskies? I've got a Siberian Husky myself. The last of a litter of three (plus their mother).
Siberian Husky - mom2huskies
[ In Reply To ..]
My Husky is 15 going on 16. He is still quite the ham, LOL.

The tagline for Aliens vs Predator describes our situation to a tee.
Huskies never do grow up - MModal Livestock
[ In Reply To ..]
My husky, Shadow, is 13 and she acts like a puppy half the time. Especially if it snows or there's a strong wind (something about wind drives her nuts - she loves it). She helps keep me sane while I'm working. Huskies are such optimists. It's quite infectious.

to big to fall - NOT - MT Gone

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe if they team up they will self-destruct, or better yet kill EACH OTHER. Now that would be just desserts! IM*Moral... LOL I like that!! Seriously, I am sorry for everyone who is still caught up in this mess, I wish you well.

Similar Messages:

My Opinion On What Is Eventually Going To Happen Here At MQ For Us ALL.....
Sep 23, 2010

Slowly they will transfer accounts, one by one, to India, starting with the easiest accounts/work types first.  Soon we here in the US will be left with ONLY the bottom of the barrel indecipherable CRAP........which we will have to send to QA hence our pay will be practically reduced to what they pay for Indians to do the work.  A lot of us will finally throw in the towel, not being able to accept minimum wage, which will be fine with them.  They just don't want it all happen ...

Do You Think That Coding Jobs Will Eventually...sm
Jan 25, 2011

be better able to be done at home with the advent of EHR and easy access to the patients' charts remotely? ...

If All Work Eventually Goes Overseas, How Does That Affect MTSOs?
Jul 15, 2014

It seems it would behoove them to keep the work here unless they will remotely manage. ...

If They Keep Cutting Benefits, Eventually, We'll Be Paying Them For The Honor Of Working For Th
Sep 10, 2013