A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TSM must be clueless! - MOT

Posted: Jun 16, 2015

Mandatory OT because we don't want a repeat of last weekend?? Does she even know we had maintenance downtime for half the night. We always get extra behind on maintenance weekends. Somebody above her is probably putting the pressure on her for late work, but heck, it is IT causing the bottleneck twice a month. Plus, it is IT slowing down the MTs with their sorry excuse for ASR.

well, shes delusional from the bite and all - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It must be nice to be over by the neighbors during working hours! It is very obvious they can take whatever breaks they want but slam the hammer down on our heads. Why ain't her butt in the chair doing MOT?

I will do mandatory as soon as she does - Do not pretend you feel bad

[ In Reply To ..]
you just want your bonus. I will NEVER do anything to help her

Ours is on PTO and still demanding MOT - still not doing MOT

[ In Reply To ..]
Focusing on my energy on getting out of here rather than helping my boss get a bonus.

And this is the person who puts us PM. - OMG

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been lenient and tried to ignore spelling and grammar errors in her emails, but this last one takes the cake. Can't tell the difference between sound alike words with obviously different meanings??

And I get told I have performed so poorly that she must put me on PM. Basically because I let an a or the slip past me?? Never mind my absence of critical and noncritical errors.

She may not do the QA, but she is in charge of putting people on PM.

and supposedly in charge of dealing with clients - must be a friend of someone

[ In Reply To ..]
My foot is soar! She deals with the clients and represents us and this company! Unbelievable. I think a higher up needs to put her on PM and cut her fatty pay to minimum wage!

My HSDM thinks I should be able to crank out the lines. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
She does not understand that it is a struggle some days to just meet the 150 lph. By the way she has never been an MT.

150 lph - How sad

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you realize how sad that sounds? Wow, what happened to the days of 200 to 300 lph? Actually I can still do that, but I don't work for this place. HMMMMMMM, could be why I quit!

As for the MOT, I had problems with that too, feeling the pressure and then when I did do it, wore myself out and saw my paycheck, NEVER again. I had other commitments which I told them and could not help them out. My other commitment was my life!

I'm sick of MOT too & I really don't get - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
why it's even happening all of a sudden, but I must say, of all the supers I've had over the years, MC has been the most pleasant one I've dealt with, not nasty and condescending like some of the others, and I really never have run out of work. Maybe she's getting heat from above, who knows. Sh*t really does roll downhill, especially here.

MOT happening all of a sudden? MC has been having - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
MOT since March with maybe a 2-week break in there somewhere. I don't know what's up with that. They need to get their act together and get schedules/# of MTs figured out and get rid of the MOT!

What happened to fill in the gaps - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, so obviously no one has volunteered to change their scheduled like they wanted, and maybe, just maybe they are afraid to "change our schedules for us" as I have a feeling they lost a lot of MTs last time because of this and its another reason why we are still on MOT (which I will not do). Its called HIRE for the "gaps" which are incidentally 10 pm until 4 am every night of the week. Or better yet pay a shift differential for graveyard that makes it tempting to even consider.
LOL The gaps are a moving target. - shooting gallery
[ In Reply To ..]
Plus they shot themselves in the foot already by upsetting some MTs enough to cause them to quit.

I meant all of a sudden, as in only the last few months, but not the - 15 years I have been here. nm.Poster Above

[ In Reply To ..]
x

WHY are we on mandatory OT I just ogged on today - to first see that oh great

[ In Reply To ..]
we are on MOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I download my first job and it is from an hour ago. I know she says we need to get ahead but by that line of thinking we should always be on MOT. Ridiculous. I am not doing OT when we are do jobs that are 1 hour old. Not my fault no one wants to work for this company (including ME!)

Working for this company - How sweet it is -

[ In Reply To ..]
I love it. They have made all these promises and can't deliver. I love it. They have treated their MTs like dirt and they are quitting in droves. I love it. No one wants to work for this company, except the very inexperienced or desperate.

When I left MM it was the best day of my life and I hope all of you continue to not comply and move on from this place. I love it!

Similar Messages:

Dear Dr. Clueless
Nov 16, 2010

Why do you not want the medical transcriptionist to hear you?  Why are you whispering?  We have sent numerous reports to you with blanks on them with explanations. Why do you insist that your office staff fill in these blanks?  You need to find a private place to dictate so you can speak up.  Is saying the medication dosage really that painful to you?  For every 20 minute report you dictate, there is only about 3-4 minutes of dictation there.  I do not get paid to ...

How Clueless The Doctors Are
Sep 17, 2012

I was doing some editing the other day and the doctor pauses for a long time towards the end of the report.  As I am waiting to see if he is going to hang up or talk, he goes, "Huh, I wonder how much we are paying for you to just sit there" and hangs up.  I was like, you aren't, you jerk!  I am not getting paid to sit here and listen to nothing while you decide whether you are done with thsi job or not.  Even if we play it back as fast as we can, we are not making/losing ...

Doc Is Sweet But Clueless
Jul 03, 2014

At the end of the report I just completed, the nice dictator ended by saying, "Thank you for transcribing this note and have a happy 3-day weekend."  I honestly can't even REMEMBER when I had one of those!!!  Would if I could, Doc! Oh well... P.S.  All of you on the East Coast, STAY SAFE!  I'm praying for you guys.  I'm in the midwest where we're having unusually cool resort weather...it doesn't seem fair!  Happy 4th though!!!   ...

Doctors Seem Clueless That Cell Phones
Jun 14, 2014

Don't they realize that cell phones and similar devices make their dictation a mangled mess with words being cut off?  Or do they just blame us? ...

Furious. Why Tattle To Your Superior That An MT Is A No Show - Clueless IMedX Leads
Mar 31, 2015

if there is NO WORK on the system?!  How can an MT sign on and work with no jobs available?! Dear leads, quit tattling to your boss that MTs are no-shows if there is no work on the system.  Have any other MTs had this happen to them? Dear bosses of leads, please do some research before scolding an MT for being a "no show."  There just might be a reason nobody is clocking in.  Why pay someone on the clock when they can't work? ...