A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So much saved! - Nana

Posted: Oct 08, 2013

Now why would the man send us an email about how much money "they" have saved the company? To rub it in? We need to be reminded?  We know they did it by firing many, making us out of work and lowering our PTO rate and completely taking it away for part timers. Great job! We're all so happy with the savings.

saved - whodat

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought the same thing when I read that email!!!

And did you notice all the "FUN" stuff for our offshore partners?? Why do they have to sho - MTSMNP

[ In Reply To ..]
Ugggggggggggggggggg yep, an email to let us know how GREAT the fleet of number crunchers saved THEM.

So Much Saved - Wow

[ In Reply To ..]
How could any person with any sense of being human, do that? Just throw salt on the wound. He must think all of us are such chumps to work for this company, he can just add insult to injury. He is the worst of the worst and I have thought that of every higher up at this horrible place. If I see his name on an e-mail, I just delete. Until I get out of here, I can't take the aggravation. I am so close to leaving and it feels great to just blow this stuff off and I could care less about anything any of them have to say; same with my TSM. I don't ask questions and I don't read whatever comes my way; unless the subject line says, you got a raise!

All MTs should email them and say, "Okay, so - you saved all this money, then - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess now you can afford to pay the MTs a living wage!"

Makes me wonder what they tell the ILPS about us - just saying

[ In Reply To ..]
Do they send them emails telling them how our email system barely works, how they cut our PTO, reduced shift differential hours? Or do you think they send emails overexaggerating how happy the US MTs are? Is anything they say the truth?

I fully agree these emails are unecessary and serve no purpose. Sometimes no communication is better than this corporate drivel they spew out occasionally.

The purpose they serve is - rubbing salt in the wound

[ In Reply To ..]
The suits get their jollies doing this.

they misunderstood when we asked for better - communication

[ In Reply To ..]
what we were saying was that we would like our TSMs to reply to our emails once in awhile. They thought it meant we wanted to hear all about how wonderful the company is doing.

Similar Messages:

SR Just Saved Me Some Time
Mar 03, 2012

I have some grocery shopping to do later and we love liver & onions so liver's on my list. Before shopping, I thought I'd get in a little work, and boy am I glad I did.  You might not believe in omens, but I do. The doctor said "There is no liver involvement", but the spirits of SR took this opportunity to inform me that "There is no liver in Walmart" - exactly where I had planned to shop!! These things are sent to us for a reason, don't you think? I'm off to Saf ...

Saved By All These Posts
Mar 27, 2012

After reading all this, no thanks. I'm glad I don't work there. ...

FIESA/changes Not Being Saved
Mar 26, 2015

Major error because I did not send a CC, which I am sure I did, I remember doing it.  I remember reading here before something about this and it was proven that changes made to the document were not being saved, Tech Support was involved.  Does anybody know what I'm talking about?  This is so frustrating.  I am sure I sent that copy.  I have mentioned to my TSM in the past that way too many people were complaining of the same issue for it to just be discounted. ...

Cant Get Into Teamwork, All My Saved Info Is Gone
Apr 15, 2012

anyone...did they change something?  used to be medquist then my number then password... ...

Moving Saved Auto Correct Entries To New Computer
Nov 09, 2010

the new computer is vista with word 2007. the old computer ran XP with word 2000. i have backed the auto correct entries up on a jump drive but cant figure out how to install in word 2007, any ideas? also need to download a new spell checker or figure out how to get the old one from word 2000, as I cant find the CD where I orginally installed stedmans. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!! ...