A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So Confusing! - prissy

Posted: Jan 17, 2013

If 5 or more blanks on Snotface account, send an email to supervisor, but if 5 or more blanks on Snotface account with Dr. Booger, no need to send email because focused audit on that account.  But continue to send email on other accounts with 5 or more blanks with cc to quality supervisor, except for accounts by Dr. Puke.

So exasperating!  I just ignore these now after having accumulated about 50 post-it notes with reminders.  I just threw the reminders out and am winging it.  If they get sent wrong, I don't care anymore.

I did this about 6 months ago - made my own rules

[ In Reply To ..]
So far, I have not received 1 email!!! I must have created the perfect client profile. Not 1 of my 20+ accounts has made a complaint!

There is no way they can expect us to go through pages and pages of emails/post-it notes/printed pages of updates, exceptions, and amendments. It would take me 20 minutes for each report! My one account has 23 pages of emails like that, Dr. Butt wants this and Dr. Slurs wants that. None of the emails have the topic in the subject line so you have to open each email, read it, nope... not that one, next, nope... not that one, next! FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

I don't mind the emails - but

[ In Reply To ..]
I just wish they would update the CP with the same info, that way I would not have to go searching back through the emails. We must have the same QC because the subject lines tell me almost nothing at all.

Not me, I don't go searching back thru e-mails - My line count would be

[ In Reply To ..]
in the negative if I did that. They can either put it in the CP & I give it a cursory glance or forget it

Similar Messages:

2 Confusing Ads
Jan 17, 2012

There are 2 somewhat mystifying ads posted on another site. One has the company name as EdoScribe, but the link to their site is invalid.  Googling yields nothing, but I did get at hit under ECHOScribe.  Is this a typo made more than once or is this a new company that hasn't yet set up their website? The second "strange" ad says they are looking for weekend MTs, but the job is listed as FULL-time.  Things that make you go "hmmm..." ...

This Is THE MOST Confusing Company
Jan 23, 2013

Everywhere you look is a chore, website, email, remedy,,,WTH? Anyway after flipping through various places, can someone tell me where I find the benchmark thing to look up terms? ...

TTS Pay? Confusing Information
Feb 19, 2013

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is currently working for TTS.  In searching the forums, it seems some people are making 3 cents per line and others are making 4 cents per line.  Is there a reason for the difference?  Also wondering if they offer any shift differentials or production incentives/bonuses or anything like that.  How's the insurance?  ...

Pay Scale For IC A Bit Confusing......
Sep 26, 2013

Math was never my forte.  The pay is $1.15 per 1000 characters, 425,000 characters per pay period (part time) required.  I'll be working 20 hours per week.   ...

Confusing Message
May 04, 2015

So we get an email yesterday stating that now when we work extra hours/OT we have to pick up shifts off the swapboard instead of emailing TSM or schedule person to help them keep better track. Except this morning we get an email that work is current and to delay our starting times. So now are we to pick times off the swapboard in order to make up the time that we got delayed and are we still to keep working extra? Just once it would be nice if everyone could be on the same page. ...

Another Confusing Fill-in By MME..........hematocrit Of 340???
Oct 21, 2009

Someone please set me straight if I'm wrong, but it is even possible for a child (or anyone) in any case to have a hematocrit of 340?  A dictator said:  "hemoglobin 15, hematocrit 340"  It really sounded like he said 340 but that didn't sound right to me, so I left a marker.  But it was filled in with 340.  I could have done THAT.   I guess I could be wrong--but in my 10 years as an MT the hematocrit is always just about 3 times the hemoglobin (which ...

Is It Me? This 6.1 Tutorial Is Confusing As Heck.
Sep 04, 2010

I'm trying to follow it, but the headings section is giving me a major headache.  Why are they even messing with this stuff? The numbering thing was the only thing that seemed worth it, but once I got through the tutorial, it realized it's not saving me much time.  The ONLY thing it's saving me from is writing the:  1., 2., 3....I still have to separate and list them.  I just finished the document check process.  It's just overwhelming.  One t ...

Misunderstood Or Confusing Dictation
Jan 31, 2011

I am currently in my last quarter of schooling and have a project I am currently working on. My instructor wants me to research the different ways of how to handle dictation that cannot be understood or is confusing and also how this procedure differs depending on work environment, such as on site, at home, large service, etc. I have talked to a few transcriptionists and some suggestions they have given are; speeding up or slowing down the recording, looking to see if the word makes sense accor ...

QA Is So Confusing With All That Color Coded Crap
May 17, 2014

when you click on an error,  I would logically have assumed that would take you to the spot where the error is in the text.   Nope.  It may,  maybe,  go to the spot in the voice job, but not in the text. How in the world does anyone learn from their mistakes here????  This color-coded crap is way too confusing, the screen in Emdat is way too small to see anything properly, and I have a laundry list of other complaints but that would take too long to print here ...