A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mother's Day - nm

Posted: May 09, 2015

I truly hope that if Sunday, Mother's Day, is NOT a scheduled day for you, that you DO NOT work it voluntarily or because you've been told it's MOT. Believe me, those HDSM's are not going to be working it, maybe "checking in" for a short while because they "have to," but they WILL NOT be working that day like they're expecting you to. Be good to yourselves. Whether you're a mom or not, you deserve the day off. Don't work! Happy Mother's Day to all of you! :)

MOT is only on scheduled work days - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
I confirmed with my HDSM that mandatory OT is only on scheduled work days. If it's your day off or you have pre-approved PTO you do not have to work MOT that day.

Similar Messages:

Mother Versus Mother
Aug 08, 2012

Have things changed or . . .  I thought that you capitalized m in mother if mother could be replaced with an actual name of the person and small m otherwise.   Keep getting it changed by QA and it is not in the account specifics.    Also is it not q.p.m. and q.a.m. or has that changed also?  Is this one of the dangerous abbreviations?    Thanks for your help.  I am so confused sometimes.  So I change things the way QA corrected them ...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
May 11, 2013

Hope everyone has a great day. ...

MOT Through SUNDAY? Really?? On Mother's Day??
May 07, 2015

x ...

Happy Mother’s Day To All.
May 08, 2011

With the transcription industry ever changing b___ s___ with paycuts, outsourcing, VR and big corporations taking over, being a mother is the most important job some of us have.  The only good benefits we have today as transcriptionists are we can be home with our children and we can avoid the gas guzzling drive to work.  So remember do not let the industry bring us down as we are mothers in this hard time for transcriptionists.  ...

Mother's Day Message To All MTSO
May 11, 2014

To all of the MTSO celebrating Mother's Day with your Mother.  As you honor her in whatever way, think about all the mothers that today are working because of the decisions you made to take their previous jobs.  They are at the keyboards working for a pittance of pay as you enjoy the profits they make for you.  Would you want YOUR MOTHER treated the way you treat them?  How many sons and daughters are missing out on their mother today because of you?  How many child ...

Guess Everyone Celebrating Mother's Day And Not "pitching In"
May 10, 2015

Judging from the dictation times, in my normal BOB, we are 9 hours behind. LOL Today is my normally scheduled day. No mother's day for me. ...