A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I feel so good I could almost come back to evil Q - Bunion

Posted: Jan 07, 2010

Man am I kickin the bootie, I have not felt this good in 8 years, since my cervical block I had for my 3 disks in my neck.  Try it if you have neck pain.  This is not even in full effect and I am 75% better today.  Have another injection in 2 week, and it has only been 2 days.  YIPPEE.  Is evil Q hiring for SA3 or 4, I can do that plus my other workies full time.  I can do anything, for anybody.  I CAN DO ITTTTT!  HIRE ME, HIRE ME, HIRE ME. I can not even sleep my 12 hours anymore, only 4.  I am doing cartwheels here while I am typing I am so happy.  Let me know. 

Love,

Bun

that's wonderful! : ) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
Just remember - cartwheels and typing don't mix!

Glad you're feeling good!

Thanks Elaine, do not want to blow the rest of my spine - Bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
What a gentle reminder on how not to hurt yourself. Mucho appreciated. I feel your love.

Love

Bun

A tad manic are we ? - (thanks to the injection)

[ In Reply To ..]
Had one of those injections once... Thought I could do anything too... was on a roll work-wise and didn't sleep for about 36 hours and had auditory hallucinations ! ! When I crashed -- it was hard ! But enjoy while you can.

Wow. yea I am manic, only temporarily? Darn - Bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
I took it to be that I was just happy and back to myself without the pain, but it is a true "buzz" from the steriod? Darn, I do not want to crash, I do not want to crash.

Thats great Bun..... - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
I have multiple problems in my spine, cervical, thoracic and lumbar. Many bad disks (and other stuff). I have been considering this procedure. How was it? How long did it take? I also have had some numbness for almost 5 years, which I would need surgery for, but if I can get by a while with an injection, that would be great. Thanks in advance for the info.

Took 5 minutes at most for injection. sm - Bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
Took 3 weeks to get in to the pain clinic here, but talked to doctor and gave me the injection and I was out the door in less than 20 minutes. My spine is sore around the injection site, but that is it. Now I hear I am on a temporary "buzz" from the steriod, dang. Give it a try, my pain is gone and have not felt this good in about 7 or 8 years.

long-lasting pain relief - success story - sm - meemee

[ In Reply To ..]
My BIL, a young man, suffered from disk probs in his lumbar spine. He was addicted to pain meds, and had all the ass'd side effects with those. Finally went for injections as last resort other than surgery. After the FIRST series of injections, he has been pain-free - WITHOUT MEDS other than occasional ibuprofen - for almost a YEAR! Hope yours works as effectively. Good luck to ya!

Oh thanks for encouragement, think positive. - Bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
A friend of mine only recieved 1 injection and he has been well for about 3 years, amazing. We have the same physician. Maybe he is a majic doctor. I am thinking positive, as I believe I am hooked myself on this Vicodin crapola.

Similar Messages:

I Feel Like I'm Too Old To Go Back To School
May 08, 2013

I'm 36 years old.  Yes, still somewhat young.  I need/want to get out of MTing.  My dream is to work in clinical psychology, which requires a master's degree.  I already have an Associate's degree.  So, if I go back to school it would take me about 5 years to reach my dream.  This would make me 42.  When I think of getting my first job in the pyschology field at 42, sometimes I think that would be too old or I would be going up against 20 somethi ...

Anyone Else Feel Like They Have A Great Big Target In The Middle Of Their Back?
Aug 21, 2013

been here just over 5 years, passed audits, no issues, then 4 verbals/write-ups in the last 3 months. How do you deal with that....I would consider MModal a hostile work environment. ...

Do You Ever Feel Like Text You Edit Is Reverting Back?
Sep 09, 2013

I got input back from the client QA with blanks they filled in. Amongst the corrections, there was text I remember editing and the text now showing is ASR I had deleted. This is a job I did the other day, and this is why I can remember it. It was rather stupid ASR that I corrected. ...

It Makes Me Feel So Good To Know That Our
Sep 08, 2013

qualified people. QA'd a report today where the India MT typed "3 quarts of Neo-Synephrine nasal spray were inserted into the right nostril." Actually doc said "three squirts". Do they even read this stuff for context? I am just imagining that poor patient drowning in Neo-Synephrine...... ...

Coding :: Do You Feel The Compensation Is Good?
Jan 08, 2013

I have had my own medical transcription business for almost 30 years.  Recently, my largest client informed me they are going to start using a template that docs will fill out when they see patients.  I am losing a lot of income and really need to replace it.  My friend told me that coding is a good thing to get into now.  I don't want to spend the time and/or money learning that if the pay is not good and the jobs aren't plentiful.  I have tons of medical transcription experience ...

Good News! Smartype Is Back!
Feb 18, 2012

I'm so happy there is a new version of Smartype that has been released. It now works with newer versions of Word, i.e. Word 2007 and 2010 and works with other software including Outlook. It's even better than the original. I was using the old version of Smartype even though it had glitches when working with Word 2003. You can try it before you buy it, a definite plus. I highly recommend downloading this software. To me, it is a must for the medical transcriptionist to boost productivit ...

Locked Out - EVIL!
Mar 03, 2010

Now they're threatening to lock us out if we don't keep our schedules!  This company REALLY wants us to quit!  They are evil!!!  This is beyond stressful and beyond mean.  I really depend on this money, but I think it's time to look for another job.  I'm really sorry it's coming to this.  I really enjoy(ed) transcribing and feeling like I was doing something useful and worthwhile.  Now it's simply not worth it. : ( ...

Before You Think All Companies Are Evil...
May 14, 2010

Not all companies are bad.  Through my 20 years of being an MT, I only have 2 companies I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy - Siance and Superior Global.  They are sweat shops, nothing less - nothing more. The other companies?  I went through a period of being REALLY irresponsible when I started working at home.  It was easy to get sidetracked.  It took me about 5 years to get really focused.  The 15 years prior, I had a steady income with a job out of the house ...

OTI - I Wonder If We'll Even Get A "feel Good" Email Today. Sm
Feb 19, 2013

There is NO work on my accounts this morning.  :o( ...

The Fragile Empire Of The Evil Q
Mar 03, 2010

What fools.  The Evil Q have built their Empire upon a foundation of sand.  This last step, "First Time Right" (oh, and what a hoot that is!), is the final straw, the final flaw in this bombastic, sadistic machinery that is staggering towards the edge of the cliff.  The bankruptcy of Spheris should have been their warning.  But now, they are too foolish and drunk with power to see that they are heading right towards the cliff.  Punishing those who are making little but s ...

HI KIDS, ANY OLDIES STILL AT EVIL Q?
Apr 26, 2010

Just curious.com.net.org...... dot. dot.dot. dot................ WHY? ...

My Quality Coach Is Evil
Aug 10, 2012

Just sayin'. ...

Whatever Happened To Turnaround Times? Things Were Pretty Good Back Then.
Mar 23, 2010

Then it all went to ****       ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Back To Work After Back Surgery
Aug 23, 2012

Hello, I would like to transcribe from home again. However, I HAVE to get up and walk for a few minutes at least once an hour. You see, I had to have 2 back surgeries in the last 18 months. I've been a transcriptionist for many years and this is my profession. Does anyone have a suggestion what to tell these companies that will hire you to work from home when you have to get up so much? The last company I tried had a "pop-up" box that appeared on my screen if you were up longer than 10 min ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

Dang It - DQS Back Up But My Job Did Not Come Back To Me.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

I'm Back...I'm Back In The Saddle Again!!!!
Jul 02, 2014

Back to being an MT, and yes, I am excited about that. ...

Man, I Feel For New MTs...
Aug 07, 2010

I was just looking at the Word Help board - I can't imagine working at home by myself, having no one to ask for help.  When I first started, you could turn to the person next to you and get some help.  They've really been thrown to the wolves.  Good luck, all!! ...

Feel The Same Way
Sep 10, 2010

as the poster below.  I think the lag in our computers now with the 6.1 is either because the ILPs are "observing" while we are typing or there is a spyware included to watch our keystrokes and screens.  Getting paranoid. ...

Does Anyone Else Feel This Way? (sm)
Aug 26, 2011

Today is payday. Never knowing what it will be until I check my bank account, I get this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach while logging on to my bank's website. It's sort of like butterflies, but not as pleasant a feeling!  This morning, I took a look at the last five deposits. Most are within 20 or 30 dollars, but they all are getting progressively smaller, smaller, smaller. Compared to two years ago, it's literally half of what I was making. Egads! Soon I will be p ...

Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?
Jan 11, 2012

I know a lot of you work for companies right now that do not have enough work and I can truly empathize with you, have been in that boat as well. But the company I work for begs us to do overtime every single solitary weekend, aka Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have been in this field for almost 30 years and quite honestly I am burnt out. I put in my 40 hours a week and feel the rest of my life is my time. I have neck problems and back problems as well, but still manage to do my best and am also ...

I Just Have To Say That I Feel Sorry For Those MTs
Apr 22, 2012

Who are actually listening and believing this BS that WMJ is spewing out. She or he does NOT have your best interest at heart. If you choose to do the sick out I can guarantee that you will not have a job when you try to log back in on the 2nd. We work in an at will employment job. They can lock you out and not even give you a reason for letting you go. We do not have a union which would protect you in a strike situation though I for one still would not want to be in a union because they ar ...

Ever Feel Like
Aug 14, 2012

The so called random dictation is designed to slow you down, makes me mad when I just want to get the work done without constanting stopping and starting, rearranging the formats, etc.    ...

Do You Ever Feel Like
Oct 18, 2012

a note and say, "Hey, the reason you have having to s-p-e-l-l these simple words now is because your chart notes are being done in India."   All part of the plot to push for off-shoring the work because there are "so few qualified US MTs."  ...

To MTs Over 50 Who Feel They Won't Be Able
Dec 03, 2012

they'd be too old to start at the bottom and no one will hire them, consider getting your real estate license.  It only takes 2 months, and this happens to be an industry where it seems age actually is of benefit!  Trust me, I've done it and now an apartment manager in a small complex where I pay no rent and no utilities.  Try it if interested, you might like it :) ...

Ever Feel Like You Can Never Do Anything Right.
Dec 22, 2012

I made 99.125 on my audit this month.  Why do i feel this company still considers this failing. One thing is for sure, I cannolt wait until I get another job. ...

Anyone Feel Like Me?
Aug 20, 2013

I am so sick and tired of this work, this company, and really hate sitting down here every day for the past 20 years.  It gets harder each day with every new rule, policy or threat we receive.  Whether there is work or not, I feel the same way - I am so burned out on this garbage.  I am still far from retirement and really trying to find a way to refocus myself to concentrate on this mind-numbing drivel that ASR puts out.  I am so sick and tired of putting in commas, taking o ...

How Are You All Going To Feel
Dec 03, 2013

when fast food workers are making $10/hour? ...