A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I admit defeat - sm

Posted: Sep 30, 2014

I'm done complaining about bad audio, you do NOTHING to correct it. I am done complaining about this cluster called ASR, it gets worse. I am done complaining about doctors that speak half words, partial words, and at the speed of light. Garbage in Garbage OUT!!! I never make the lists, either good or bad, I just keep plugging along under the radar.

I think that's all anyone can do at this point, - other than try our best to escape! -nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Defeat Rising Airfare With One-way Tickets
Sep 11, 2013

Business and personal air travel is up, in spite of increased costs. By shopping around and not being a slave to package deals, a frugal tourist can save big. Meanwhile, airlines say they are forced to keep costs high because of federal demands. In reply, they are taking a "too big to fail" attitude with Congress. Article resource: shouldn't you will look into each of our https://personalmoneynetwork.com/? Increasing air fare costs It comes as no surprises that Airfares are increasing ag ...

When Will They Admit
May 13, 2013

When are they going to admit that some doctors should not be on ASR?  i just finished a report that ASR got more wrong than right because she was talking so fast!   ...

Sooo, When Is MQ Going To Admit That
May 21, 2010

the problem with DQS disconnecting and slow/no downloading, etc, is actually their problem and not our internet problem???  At least 5 times a night DQS either disconnects me or I have to wait for my jobs to show up, all the while I'm able to connect to the internet.  ...

Hate To Admit It.
Nov 11, 2010

I have been doing transcription for 10 1/2 years. I have started to make less money in the last 2 years.  I use word expanders and try not to spend too much time on one report, but still my production is about the same. My job has requested that our quotas increase to as much as 150 minutes a day. I can tell the MT field is halting. I have to consider going back to school. Now I am wondering what major to take in college. :). Any positive suggestions appreciated. :) ...

You Have To Admit, Throwing The Coding Info Out There
Mar 10, 2014

It couldn't be coincidental this program was born out of a need to throw a blanket over the negative, could it? ...