A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

BS! We could be compensated more - if we had less suits!!

Posted: Mar 19, 2012

Yell

OMG.. we are making more money by buying these - companies and paying you less

[ In Reply To ..]
That is all I hear!!! Help me understand more postively please cause I am very NEGATIVE right now.

They are hiring an expert to look into that - Sit tight!

[ In Reply To ..]
we have to do more studies and get back to you.

LOLOL! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Hiring experts to look into problems - BH

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds like the typical politician that says "let me say this about that."

who in the world cares about our email system? - sure every question is a good question but..

[ In Reply To ..]
Im more concerned about compensation the heck with the email.

EVERYONE should have submitted the same question - WHERE IS MY PAY??

crappy email system..who cares.

I dont care why she chose to work here - cause above all

[ In Reply To ..]
She chose it for the fatty paycheck! Not to help us.

Some of us actually care about the email system, - even if it is further down on the list

[ In Reply To ..]
The email is painfully slow, and just downright archaic. For a tech company, they should be embarrased they make us use such a crappy system to get our mail.

I agree there are more pressing issues, but still glad they are at least acknowledging the suckiness of our email and "promising" to fix it (haha).
Email is my only means of communication - MMmt
[ In Reply To ..]
This is the only form of communication we have with the company. They talk so much about communication and improving it, yet they drag their feet and study and make it known to us it will cost them money to get an improved system. Being a remote worker, it is my only contact with the company, and they are sending me another message that I am not important, my contributions are not important, my voice isn't being heard. Wasn't that one of her opening remarks, to listen to our voices? Well avoiding our questions and continuing with this crappy email shows how interested they are in hearing anything we have to say. Task force? If it's anything like this conference call, our concerns will be swept under the rug, and they can pat themselves on the back and say what a great job they are doing at communicating!
Well not mine. I have a phone and my own personal email. - Could care less about their email.
[ In Reply To ..]
x
CCM never answers the phone - MMmt
[ In Reply To ..]
I can count on one hand the times I have talked to my CCM(s) over the years. I call and leave messages and they respond by email.
you are right MMmt - she made sure
[ In Reply To ..]
she told us how much it was costing for our e-mail system, didn't she? Makes sense now why we got the crappy system and they got a better one. They will spend more on studying whether to get us a better one than it would cost to just do it. I was actually kind of hopeful going into the meeting; those dreams were dashed fairly quickly.

Similar Messages:

Well Compensated Or Well-compensated
Jul 27, 2014

Doc says, "Ischemic cardiomyopathy, well compensated."   Is it well compensated or well-compensated.  I don't know why i am forgetting this one, but i keep going back and forth on it.   ...

Editors: What Percentage Of Your Time Is Not Compensated?
Apr 29, 2013

Trying to determine the norm for providing free work. I spend more time fixing dictator's demographic errors demographic errors and searching for data that should have been dictated than I do editing. I'm just wondering if other editors just note these problems for QA to deal with or are you also working pretty much for free? Anyone been fired for refusing to work for free? ...

A Condition Or Disease That Is "compensated" Or "concentrated"
Sep 26, 2011

"___.  Patient is on metoprolol, lisinopril, spironolactone."   That's all that's said.  It's a list of diagnoses at the end of a report.  The blank sounds like "Patient compensated" or "concentrated."  Doesn't sound like "constipated" at all, and it doesn't sound like "cirrhosis, compensated" either.  Any ideas? ...