A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accidently erased my draft, now audio messed up - sm

Posted: Jun 02, 2012

I must have accidently hit Ctrl+A then space and erased my report. I was able to undo it and get the draft back, but now the sync is all mesesd up and I keep jumping to the end of the report every time I have to pause/restart dictation. Is there anyway to correct this? I work in DQS 6.1 btw.

Turn off cursor tracking in ASR preferences NM - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
X

TY. Forgot about that. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Corrected Errors On Draft
Jan 29, 2013

Do any of you feel that errors you've corrected on the edit drafts disappear?  Have you gotten marked off for errors that you are sure you corrected? Several reports over the past few weeks have came back with points marked off for errors that I'm 99.9% sure I caught and fixed before uploading.  This makes me feel like I'm losing my mind.  ...

What??!! DQS Messed Up Yet AGAIN???
Jul 14, 2010

ADT, DQM, DQS all in limbo ...

QA Messed Me Up Bad And I'm Mad
Sep 30, 2012

Dictator said "LFTs:  ALT and AST" or "LFTs:  AST and ALT" are blahblah respectively.  My stupid QA filled in my blank (didnt want to have them backwards) with HEMOGLOBIN AND HEMATOCRIT. What an IDIOT.  And, to ding me on it?  I'm not tolerating this crap. I'm not stupid but obviously my QA is.  Can someone tell me how to tell which QA did this stupidity? ...

Paycheck Messed Up
Sep 24, 2010

Got paid through direct deposit yesterday and was only paid for PTO and not the actual lines I typed.  My paycheck should have been for over 600 dollars but was only 113 dollars.  Did this happen to anyone else? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Seriously, If We Messed Up Records Like
Jul 12, 2012

we would have our pay cut 3 cpl or be fired. What a joke. "Please bear with us as we work through this...." ...

Pre-edited Test But Really Messed Up
Feb 04, 2010

Hello All, Hoping someone can help me figure out what happened with this job.  I received a STAT job from my main account, it had clearly been done by someone else, but it was so screwed up, it took me almost 25 minutes to redo 352 secs of dictation.  The sound was no longer in sync with dictation, punctuation was confusing, headings were wrong and not in place with dictation.  I have whole paragraphs in the transcription that I do not hear anywhere in the dictation.  Anyon ...

Line Count Messed Up
May 24, 2010

Why is 5/24/2010 showing up twice on my monthly totals and when I run detail on this it is showing less jobs?  Called tech support and they dont know.  I'm sure I'm going to get ripped off of lines.  I did take a picture of my computer screen showing this error so if my paycheck is wrong I have evidence.  Is this happening to anyone else? ...

Dell Support Messed Up My Computer
Aug 11, 2013

Last Tuesday, I was going to install McAfee Anti-Virus on my computer.  To do that, I first had to remove Microsoft Security Essentials from my computer.  I couldn't see Microsoft SE on the list of programs in Add/Remove, so I regrettably decided to call Dell support (I have a Dell computer.)  So instead of simply removing Microsoft SE and installing McAfee (which should only take about 1 hour, if one is a technical expert), nothing was resolved.  Instead, my computer i ...

DVD To Audio
Dec 10, 2009

One of my clients has a DVD of a meeting he would like transcribed. Does anyone know of software that he or I can use to convert it to an audio file? I normally use Express Scribe to transcribe their work. Does anyone have experience in this or know of a preferably free software program that can do this? Thank you. ...

Audio
Aug 10, 2010

I am a "newbie."   I have tested for 2 small companies and the audio was so bad I just couldn't hear enough to transcribe.  Are all dictations this bad, or is it just some of them?   The parts I could understand were fairly simple, but the audio sounded like a tape recorder when you are holding down rewind and play at the same time.  I am just curious.  Maybe my hearing is just not what it should be.   Appreciate any response, ...

Anybody Else's Audio Very
Oct 11, 2010

I haven't had this problem for a long time, but the audio is taking a long time to load today. What a draaaaaaaaag. ...

Anyone Else Not Getting Audio On DQS? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

I put this on wrong board before.   Here it is Sun/Mon and I am getting DQS to load jobs, but can get NO AUDIO on them at all.  Thought it was the headphones MQ sent us as a gift last year, so changed to my Bose stereo headphones.  I can get audio on anything else, just not DQS.   Give us a BREAK MQ,  please I want to work..!!!!    ...

Pay For Audio
Apr 27, 2012

in contacting a general transcription company for work, I was told "a one-on-one interview, 60 - 90 minute tapes, generally generates $40-$45 per tape."  does this seem like a low figure??  I don't know much about these types of dictations. They said most transcriptionists complete one 60 to 90 minute tape per day.  so how long do you think it would take to complete 90 minutes of two people interview and is $45 too low for that type of work??  just asking.  ...

0.16 Per Audio Minute?
Feb 05, 2010

Has anyone heard of pay at 0.16 per audio minute for medical transcription?  They told me I could make at least $10 an hour or more at this rate.  This seems impossible to me... What do you think? ...

Bayscribe Audio
Feb 23, 2010

Problem with audio downloading on Bayscribe.  Rebooted x20, replugged foot pedal, etc. Don't know what else to do.  Help anyone. ...

Poor Audio
Mar 09, 2010

Doesn't it just seem wrong when you can hear the neighboring doctor's dictation better than you can YOUR dictator?  Do they just hand the phone across the way and say "would you hold this for me?"  ...

Pay Per Hour Of Audio
Apr 22, 2010

I'm looking at a job that pays 50-55 dollars per recorded hour of audio.  This is interview or straight dictation transcription.  Does this sound okay?  I'm thinking if it takes me 2 hours to transcribe an hour, that wouldn't be such a bad deal.  I'm just not sure how long it would take me.  I do transcribe very fast...shortcuts are used for medical but can implement for this type of transcription as well.  Just not sure that the pay is reasonabl ...

$10 Per Audio Hour?
Mar 04, 2011

I'm a new graduate of Career Step, looking for work. Some Dr. wants to pay $10/audio hour? How many lines might that be? apay approx.? Rich ...

Audio Help - Tools, Etc - THANKS!!
Apr 12, 2011

x ...

Audio Hour
Nov 06, 2011

About how much transcribing is 1 hour of audio? ...

Pay Per Audio Hour
Dec 15, 2011

How long does it take to transcribe 1 audio hour of dictation?  When I started, I was told we should average it as 10 minutes per every hour, but 10 minutes seems low to me now.  It would probably take me about 20 minutes to do a 10 minute job today, with proofing and looking up words, etc.  Then again, if you are learning something new, that might not be so unrealistic.  Just looking for opinions on this from those who have done it.  Keep in mind, I would be doing non-m ...

General Audio At 6 Cpl?
Dec 19, 2011

Offered 6 cpl (65-char) for general audio (movies and television shows).  Is this good or bad?  I thought audio transcription was usually paid per audio hour.  I've only done MT for 20+ years, so this is new to me.   Thanks for any input/advice!   ...

$$ Per Audio Hour
May 18, 2012

I am just wondering about what $50 per audio hour of dictation would amount to approximately.  I am no good at these things, but I suspect it is low.  Just an average would be good.  tia.  ...

Pay Per Audio Minute At 7 CPL?
Jul 19, 2012

Experienced MTs needed for multiple accounts/specialties - CCT Posted: Jul 19th, 2012 - 9:12 am Experienced Medical Transcriptionists needed on several accounts (3 years of MT experience is required to apply for each of the below) - Multispecialty account (orthopedics, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, internal medicine, oncology) - pay is per audio minute of dictation.  Full time applicants only.  Upon signing contract, please note it will take at least 5 busin ...

DQ7 Is Stuck, Cannot Get Audio, Anyone Else?
Jul 25, 2012

nm ...

Best Audio Player
Aug 08, 2012

Okay, I have the newest version of Express Scribe and for some reason part way through dictations it sounds like it is tunneling or on a cell phone. Is there a way or a site for me to get an older version so that entire dictations are clear or is there a better audio player out there that works with a foot pedal? ...

Is Anyone Else Having Problem With Audio?
Oct 23, 2012

My audio fades in and out at times.  Anyone else? ...

Audio Automatically Going To End
Nov 15, 2012

I just started my shift and the first 2 jobs I've downloaded the audio goes all the way to the end the minute I press the footpedal.  I had to abandon both jobs.  I shut down my computer and it did the same thing.  Anybody else ever experience that? ...

Audio Players
Mar 25, 2013

Any opinions about audio players. What are the good ones, cost effective etc. Bytescribe versus ExpressScribe? Any info is appreciated. Thank you! ...