A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What??!! DQS messed up yet AGAIN??? - stuck in the middle with you

Posted: Jul 14, 2010

ADT, DQM, DQS all in limbo

DQS Mess Up - FLMT

[ In Reply To ..]
My system won't do a darn thing either! I work Wed-Sun and I can't tell you when the last time was when I actually had enough work on a Wed or Thurs to get me to my 40 hours. 1-800-DICTATE isn't picking up either. I guess it is time to cross stitch

Yeah, system down for me, too - ThanksFerNuthin

[ In Reply To ..]
That's just great, just great. Then we get frantic e-mails begging us for extra hours.

me too - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]
thought it was my laptop, switched computers and still not able to log on.

I thought it was just me. nm - Angelina

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I can't get into MQ Central, either...something's up - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh, and I just ran out of work, too.

not just DQS... - enigma

[ In Reply To ..]
Can't get to mqcentral either...to check DEPnow. I thought because I was working past my schedule because of not having any work earlier today. That was supposed to start yesterday.

Weirdness!! - Somethinzup.

[ In Reply To ..]
Jobs wouldn't upload, then 2 new jobs disappeared, then another one appeared, got frozen on screen in the download, then that one disappeared, too. Oh, and now it's back. WHAZZZAAAAPPP!

Same here - seems to be a weekly thing huh? - kms

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Anybody back on yet? - Speedy Gonzales

[ In Reply To ..]
I have one very short report up, but it's taking forever to download. I've got 3mb/sec internet, so I know it's not me. I've clocked out to wait for the job to download and it has been 20 minutes already.

Just got back on - nm - kms

[ In Reply To ..]

Not just you MQ guys - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
It's not just y'all. We (Spheris people) are down periodically too. It's our "domain" that we log onto VPN with. It's off, it's on, it's off. We aren't down nearly as much as y'all are though. I would assume they are trying to integrate?

I assumed they made you work on DQS - CA-MT

[ In Reply To ..]
When I started with MQ in 2001, I came from Lernout and Hauspie that had an incredible program that almost doubled my line count as it did so many things for you, automatic numbering, easier, fewer keystroke functions, etc. Of course, MQ used none of it in DocQScribe. Did they tell you that you will be staying on your system or switching over to ours?

Cornerstone - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
We haven't been told anything about switching. I am hoping like h*ll we don't have to switch, Cornerstone for most MDs is awesome....most days. But we don't get access to MQ Central or anything like that yet either. I just assumed that they were trying to integrate us into things like that.
I just got an e-mail for Spheris employees - on MQ Central
[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they're switching some of you, and obviously don't need to tell the rest of you.

Similar Messages:

QA Messed Me Up Bad And I'm Mad
Sep 30, 2012

Dictator said "LFTs:  ALT and AST" or "LFTs:  AST and ALT" are blahblah respectively.  My stupid QA filled in my blank (didnt want to have them backwards) with HEMOGLOBIN AND HEMATOCRIT. What an IDIOT.  And, to ding me on it?  I'm not tolerating this crap. I'm not stupid but obviously my QA is.  Can someone tell me how to tell which QA did this stupidity? ...

Paycheck Messed Up
Sep 24, 2010

Got paid through direct deposit yesterday and was only paid for PTO and not the actual lines I typed.  My paycheck should have been for over 600 dollars but was only 113 dollars.  Did this happen to anyone else? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Seriously, If We Messed Up Records Like
Jul 12, 2012

we would have our pay cut 3 cpl or be fired. What a joke. "Please bear with us as we work through this...." ...

Pre-edited Test But Really Messed Up
Feb 04, 2010

Hello All, Hoping someone can help me figure out what happened with this job.  I received a STAT job from my main account, it had clearly been done by someone else, but it was so screwed up, it took me almost 25 minutes to redo 352 secs of dictation.  The sound was no longer in sync with dictation, punctuation was confusing, headings were wrong and not in place with dictation.  I have whole paragraphs in the transcription that I do not hear anywhere in the dictation.  Anyon ...

Line Count Messed Up
May 24, 2010

Why is 5/24/2010 showing up twice on my monthly totals and when I run detail on this it is showing less jobs?  Called tech support and they dont know.  I'm sure I'm going to get ripped off of lines.  I did take a picture of my computer screen showing this error so if my paycheck is wrong I have evidence.  Is this happening to anyone else? ...

Dell Support Messed Up My Computer
Aug 11, 2013

Last Tuesday, I was going to install McAfee Anti-Virus on my computer.  To do that, I first had to remove Microsoft Security Essentials from my computer.  I couldn't see Microsoft SE on the list of programs in Add/Remove, so I regrettably decided to call Dell support (I have a Dell computer.)  So instead of simply removing Microsoft SE and installing McAfee (which should only take about 1 hour, if one is a technical expert), nothing was resolved.  Instead, my computer i ...

Accidently Erased My Draft, Now Audio Messed Up
Jun 02, 2012

I must have accidently hit Ctrl+A then space and erased my report. I was able to undo it and get the draft back, but now the sync is all mesesd up and I keep jumping to the end of the report every time I have to pause/restart dictation. Is there anyway to correct this? I work in DQS 6.1 btw. ...