A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tylenol 3 with Codeine sm - Hiya07

Posted: Oct 11, 2014

Is this correct spelling on a verbatim account? TIA!

Perfectly fine - nm - AnonQC

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Codeine is not capitalized. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
🎃

Yes, it is...sm - AnonQC

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Per Drake & Drake, it is - Tylenol with Codeine No. 3

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Codeine alone is not capitalized - But...

[ In Reply To ..]
Tylenol with Codeine is a brand name, so Codeine gets the capital. If codeine stands alone, it doesn't. If the dictator were to say acetaminophen with codeine, no cap.

Similar Messages:

Tylenol With Codeine #3
Aug 02, 2010

Tylenol with codeine #3,     how to document this, is it No.3 or just #3 ...

Tylenol No. 3
Sep 20, 2014

How would you transcribe Tylenol No. 3 30/300 mg q.6 hours p.r.n. I know 3 30/300 should not all be together. ...

Tylenol Number 3
Dec 11, 2009

Can someone please tell me how exactly this drug is typed out? #3, number 3, No. 3, etc? Or does it matter? thanks. ...

Z-Pak (something) With Codeine. Sm
Jan 18, 2012

Diagnosis of upper respiratory infection, pharyngitis, bronchitis. Z-Pak something with codeine. ...

Teamwork Replaces Tylenol????
Nov 05, 2009

On the MQ Central home page, new article entitled "Teamwork replaces Tylenol" --Um, does THAT mean, MQ?  Am I missing something?  Don't get it. Also in the article it says CCMs/CTLs and MTs can instant message each other now?  Just how do we do this?  Somehow I don't believe it.    ...

Tylenol For Nausea And Vomiting???
May 03, 2013

I'm editing a report loaded with stupid statements.  Has anyone ever heard of using Tylenol for nausea and vomiting?  This doctor is driving my nuts tonight. Thanks.  ...

Phenergan With Codeine
Dec 02, 2009

shud the "w" in Phenergan with Codiene be caps? Quick Look says so... ...

Acetaminophen W/codeine Issue
Jan 05, 2010

I was confused, but now I agree--Tylenol #3 is incorrect and the correct IS Tylenol No.3, so I was humbled to know I wasn't doing it right for many, many years; a fellow QA person pointed it out to me.  I do radiology and clinic reports now so haven't typed it much and forgot which was which that I was doing wrong.  Manufacter's website: https://www.ortho-mcneil.com/ortho-mcneil/shared/pi/tylenol_codeine.pdf Acetaminophen. . . . ...

Paracetamol/codeine Combination
May 15, 2014

the doc states:  the pateint attempted to relay my fears about paracetamol toxicity as he s/lbores these medications so that he extracts the paractamol component from them.   The patient takes paracetamol/codeine combinations - over the counter - drug misuse any idea what that word might be   Thanks ...

Codeine Causes "anaslastic" Reaction?
Apr 04, 2012

When listing drug allergies, it sounds like "codeine causes an (s/l anplastic or anaslastic) reaction."  Anybody have any ideas?  I don't think anaplastic is the right word, or does that make sense? ...