A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone use a free medical dictionary software program? - outta$

Posted: Dec 22, 2014

Hello all.  I am wondering if anyone uses a free medical dictionary software and would be willing to share the name.  Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Free Online Medical Dictionary?
Jun 03, 2011

I was told I need to download a new medical spell checker for my computer.  Problem is, Stedman's cost $100, and I simply do not have that right now.  Are there any good, professional, reliable FREE online medical spell checkers out there to download?  Thanks! ...

Medical Dictionary/spell Check Software Compatible With Word
Apr 15, 2010

I just recently quit my job with MQ after having been there for 10 years.  I'm now working as an IC on Word.  Does anybody have information on a good medical software program (medical dictionary/spell checker/expander) that is compatible with Word.  I'd like to get something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!! Any help would be appreciated.        ...

Medical Dictionary
Sep 15, 2014

Can anyone recommend a medical dictionary to use with a web based platform?  ...

Which Medical Dictionary Is The Best To Get The Computer?
Apr 22, 2010

NM ...

Reasonably Priced Medical Dictionary
Aug 24, 2010

Purchased new computer with Word 2010.   Need to make an updated spellchecker purchases.  Thanks for your feedback! ...

Medical Dictionary For Word 7
Aug 15, 2011

Anybody have experience with adding a medical dictionary that works with Word 7 and doesen't require a home equity loan to download? ...

What's The Best Electronic Medical Dictionary?
Nov 29, 2011

I'm looking to purchase a good medical dictionary to incorporate into my word program.  Anyone using one?  You can email me since we can't name names here.   Thanks ! ...

Best Medical Dictionary To Get For Your Computer?
Feb 17, 2012

What is the best medical dictionary to get for your copmuter? ...

Free Fax Program
Mar 19, 2010

Are there any free fax software programs? ...

Good Free Transcribing Software
Mar 15, 2010

I just recently got a new computer over the weekend and when I tried to install my Start Stop software, it failed.  I then downloaded Express Scribe and it worked on dss voice files, but I can't get it to play any of my other voice files. Start stop would play them all. ...

Free Word Counting Software
Aug 14, 2011

I recently got a new computer and don't want to re-purchase my word counting app. Anybody no a free solution? IF there's more than one option, do you know which is best? Thanks! Marty ...

Free Line Counting Software...
Aug 29, 2011

I am looking for software that is a free download to create an invoice from a completed document…like MP Count, which is no longer free.  Does anyone know where I can find one?  I have searched Google, but have come up with only trial downloads that cost after so many days or uses. Thank you in advance :) ...

Free Line Count Software?
Nov 03, 2013

It's been years since I have needed line count software.  In fact, I found an old "disk" - it was a floppy disk, so that's how long it has been!  Anybody know of any free line count software.  I actually don't need it to keep track of all my lines, just so I'm close.  It needs to count separate reports, not just one big document.  I know Word has it's own where it counts characters, but I don't want to have to keep taking my hands off t ...

Question About Stedman's Medical Dictionary V 7.0
Jun 28, 2011

Does anyone know what versions of Windows this is compatible with? Also, any comments on how you like/don't like it would be helpful!  Tx!  :) ...

Recommendations For Free Line Counter Software? Sm
Jan 11, 2013

I really wish I could use Sylvan but I have Word 2002 and it only utilizes Word 2003 and higher. I was suggested to try Abacus but I cannot find a legitimate download link. Any other suggestions? Thanks! ...

Any Other Free Software Out There Other Than ExpressScribe That's Compatible With Infinity USB
May 20, 2014

Can't get pedal to work on Express Scribe.  Have tried everything.  Are there any other free transcription software/programs I can download?  Thanks.  ...

Looking For A Good Medical Dictionary / Spell Checker
Oct 26, 2010

I know this has been discussed in the past, but my search did not bring up any current threads so I'm asking again, just in case anything has changed, etc., since the old posts. I am looking for a good medical dictionary/spell checker.  What is your preference? THANKS!!  ...

Emdat Inscribe - How To Link A Medical Dictionary
Sep 22, 2011

Can someone please tell me how to link a medical dictionary that I use in Word (Steadman's) to Emdat Inscribe?  I am not a techie so please be detail oriented with the details. No one I know knows how to do it and I do not either....help!!! Thanks so much!!!   ...

Good Electronic Medical Dictionary Other Than Stedmans
Sep 24, 2012

Does anybody know of a good electronic medical dictionary on CD-ROM?  Thank you!  ...

Is The CareerStep Medical Coding Program A Good Program?
Nov 22, 2010

TIA ...

Line Count Program Free?
Apr 30, 2012

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good FREE line count program? ...

Can Anyone Recommend A FREE Antivirus Program Or Even ... SM
Jan 31, 2014

a free-trial antivirus?  My current one is expiring very shortly & I cannot afford what they're asking just right now. Some anti-virus programs will advertise FREE when you google them, then will require  you to pay up front.  Some will let you upload them and "Save" them, but then won't open or work when you try.  Will appreciate any advice.  Thx.   ...

Cheap (or Free) Expansion Program?
Apr 25, 2014

I work full time for a company where I am on a platform with a built in expander program, but I recently started picking up jobs for a friend's company when she gets too busy and her staff can't keep up with it. All of the work there is done on Word and would be so much easier if I had an expansion program. The problem is, I don't want to pay $150 for a program that I only will use once or twice a month at most. Does anyone know of a program that is really cheap or free?  ...

Foot Pedal/transcription Software For Free? I Tried Express But It Said I Need To Buy It Now. Nm
Apr 20, 2015

x ...

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! Got A New Computer And Old Medical Dictionary Is Not Compatible So I Am Buying A
Apr 21, 2010

nm ...

Free Or Cheap Line Count Program Needed
Jun 11, 2011

does any one know of a simple to use free or at least cheap line count program? ...

Does Anyone Use Another Software Program Other
Sep 23, 2014

I am so sick of this  "free"  program only for 14 days,  then you're locked out of using your pedal unless you buy the program.   I've heard lots of complaints about how bad the quality and the service have become, so I'd really rather not buy this one if they're out to screw over people with little to no customer service, and mandatory multiple purchases of Pro version to get the pedal to work because tech support ignores people. I have Windows 8,&n ...

EScription Software Program
Jun 26, 2014

If eScription software program easy to learn and those of you that use it, do you like it?   ...

InfraWare Software Program
Jul 04, 2014

Does anyone know of any transcription company that uses InfraWare program for their transcription? ...

Looking For A Software Program To Monitor My Actual Time Working
Apr 23, 2014

I work for a company that does not monitor my "hands on the keys."  However, I am trying to determine what I am actually earning per hour when factoring in all of the patient demograhics, internet research, etc. that is not reflected in my line count.  Does anyone know of a reasonably priced or shareware program that would do this?  Thanks. ...