A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Trascend NJA anyone - newbie Trascend oldie radiology mt

Posted: Jun 01, 2010

Just a question here.  I am new to Trascend but an old radiology MT.  I am not even having 30 reports a day on average, then asked for a secondary account but to no avail.  Is this typical or just a summer slow spell?

me too - mom

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them and I had plenty but they overreacted and hired way too many for my account so now I can barely get anything.

so sorry - Newbie Transcend

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so sorry to have taken work away from the regulars on the account..that is what really bugs me! I had no idea..

NOT your fault, Newbie Transcend - It is the fault of only TRANSCEND

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't blame yourself or feel bad. You obviously need a job, too. We're all in this ill-fated boat together.

Welcome aboard :-)
Happening on my account too - Transcend MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I have not had good luck in that dept. either. For the past 3 weeks, the work has been sporadic, and they told me that it is steady, and enough, but they have put me off about a second acct. They also over-hired on our acct., which leaves the others without work, and this has been consistently happening. When I made a note about this on my time card, they were angry about this, and told me that I was being too slow in typing and it was my fault I didn't have enough work..that is a bunch of crappola. I had to change the note, or else. I feel for everyone, because a lot of MTs are resigning or being forced to PT and are losing their benefits.
It will get worse - Anonymous
[ In Reply To ..]
Transcend is sending 25% of their radiology offshore by year's end, so I hear!

Similar Messages:

Anyone From Trascend Get Their W-2 Yet? Nm
Jan 28, 2010

x ...

Trascend
Jun 02, 2010

There are many changes going on with Transcend.  I have to agree with  the OP.  I've been with Transcend over 6 years.  My account was recently changed to a new region, and I am so disaapointed.  I cannot beleive the cherry picking going on wiith my account now.  I was one of the initial MTs on this account to train the VR system and worked really hard to make it happen.  Now. all my hard work is being cherry-picked.  It disgusts me to ...

Anyone Happy At Trascend?
May 03, 2010

I was contacted by a recruiter from Transcend requeting an interview setup.  I really am torn because I read so much on this board about Transcend.  I applied almost 6 months ago for a Beyondtxt account and now I hear back from them through email.  It makes me wonder if people are leaving in high numbers and they are calling out the backup.  Before I call the recruiter back, I would like to hear from anybody or somebody who is happy at Transcend and can some of you make a liv ...

Account At Trascend Moving To BeyondTXT
Jul 02, 2010

So we were informed our account is going to BeyondTXT.  They said this is a great platform and we will be able to more than make up for the 50% paycut we will be taking.  I just don't buy it though.  Does anybody have anything good to say about BeyondTXT to put by fears at ease? ...