A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I always worry - deenibeeni

Posted: Feb 14, 2012

when I go to a company's site and see them using their low rates as a selling point to doctors. If they are under-bidding everyone else, how much can they be paying their MTs?

And well you should. Those companies pay their - MTs too little to live on. (Nm)

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MD-IT PLATFORM HELP!! I Always Worry About
Jul 27, 2010

if a platform is productive or not.  They told me that all their accounts now use their own platform called "MD-IT"   Do we enter demos.  I guess it depends on the account.  Do we get paid for them if so?  Thanks guys ...

I Always Worry When A Doc Starts Spelling
Dec 07, 2011

He spelled cytoreduction for me tonight.  That makes me think that someone else misspelled it.    I just worry - in today's climate, if we make enough mistakes will they decide it 's easier to do it themselves if we can't do it right? It's late and I'm rambling, but I do think about this. ...

Anyone Else Worry About Sitting Too Long On This
Nov 17, 2012

articles about how bad it is for your health.  Some days I actually think I feel clots forming in my legs (probably all in my head though).  I'm looking for ways to be a healthier MT without lowering productivity.  ...

I Wonder If I Should Worry About This. ADP Pay Statement Says Transcend Svc.,
Jan 11, 2013

I'm not one of the former Transcend employees, my buyout was Encompass some time ago.   Is everybody else seeing the same on their pay statement at ADP when they click on the highlighted date under Pay Date? ...

Why Does This Stupid Company Worry About Production
Mar 04, 2015

They have no work for us through their own manipulations. Almost everything now is on the inept, rotten VR so they can cut pay even more. They have the audacity to direct you to lie on your time card and even with doing so, production numbers would not look good because of them--goal being for us to mind their store all day through our workday and beyond, but they will cheat us out of even lousy minimum wage and overtime rightfully earned . When will this company have stolen enough! Hope to ...

MTStars A Community Of US Medical Transcriptionists And Their Companies Who Worry About What Is Bein
May 21, 2013

My point having been made in 2 short weeks, I will no longer be hanging out on this board.  Nuance, in its attempts to hide its egregious activities with certain employees, has infiltrated this board and it is no longer truly a community of US medical transcriptionists, but has become what could more aptly be called, "A company opportunity to do damage control for all POTENTIAL new employees about what the former employees said when they quit."  The board can, however, still ser ...