A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone heard from Landmark or Premier on their current postings? - susana

Posted: Apr 25, 2011

Has anyone heard back after applying to either of these today?  I have over 20 years of solid psych experience, applied to both, but have heard nothing.  What am I doing wrong?

susana - Nick

[ In Reply To ..]
If you only applied today, I would think it unrealistic to expect a reply so soon. I don't know the particulars about the jobs so I can't be more helpful, but I really do think companies get hundreds of apps and therefore may take awhile to respond. Dunno, has anyone else who applied heard? How long have the ads been running? (I don't typically check the ads as I already have a FT job.) Good luck!

Landmark/Premier - mtmomma

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi Susanna. I also saw their ad's today and, with psych/Behav health experiance, applied. Haven't heard anything back yet. (Cross fingers) I believe one of them are looking for a total of 3 MT's. Good luck to you--I hope we hear something soon!

Hey, mtmomma - hope we are coworkers very soon! - susana

[ In Reply To ..]
= )

yup - probably unrealistic, but.... - susana

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for your reply, Nick, and yes, I'm probably unrealistic in the timing, and you are certainly correct about the hundreds of applications. It's just that in the very recent past I have applied for two other positions for which I was very qualified, was never called, never heard from anyone. Out of shear frustration I called each of them and received essentially the same answer: They had too many applicants, no one saw my resume, and they just filled the position with the first people they felt would work out. One of them took the time to dig out my resume, was super-apologetic, and said I would have been called if she had seen my resume. I had applied to both positions with 15 minutes of the posting. Getting frustrated, to say the least - forehead bloody from beating my head against so many walls....

Similar Messages:

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...

Landmark Transcription? Any Current Info
May 16, 2015

Does anyone have any current info on Landmark Transcription?  I was offered a job, but read that there are tons of work in the beginning and then nothing after a short period of time without any explanation as to why.  I also heard that if you ask for more work, you get no response. Just wanted to know if that was still the case. ...

Any Current Synernet MTs On Here Now? I Heard They Have
May 20, 2014

incentive pay and am just curious what it is, if they do have it. ...

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...

Premier
Jul 12, 2012

Anyone applied for their job listed and heard back yet? ...

Premier Solutions
May 18, 2010

Has anyone that sent a resume into Premier Solutions received any feedback? I saw their same ad on another MT related board the same day it appeared on MTStars, and it was pulled within hours of posting on that particular board, which included their full address. I thought the reason for that was maybe a huge amount of resumes sent in such a short period of time. I sent my resume in via the other board and not MTStars. I was just curious, as this ad has a ton of views on MTStars, although wh ...

PREMIER MEDICAL NETWORK OUT OF KY
Oct 21, 2009

I wanted to warn all of you about Premier Medical Network out of Caneyville, KY, formerly of Louisville, KY.   Several of us have worked for them and all of us have either not been paid at all, not been paid on time, had to wait on checks to clear, found that checks would bounce if we did try to cash them, been promised bonuses but never paid them, etc, etc....and believe you me there is much more.  They will lie through their teeth to get you to work for them, promise you the wor ...

Premier Office Technology
Sep 20, 2011

Do they really expect someone to work 24 hours straight or am I misinterpreting? ...

Beware Of Premier Office Technologies!
Sep 03, 2010

Low budget, unprofessional, and won't pay! ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

MQ Job Postings
Nov 23, 2011

I noticed that MQ keeps advertising for the same positions every few weeks or so.  What's up with that?  Can't they hold on to any help?  Anyone have any insight on that?  TIA ...

QA Job Postings, IC
Jul 01, 2013

It sure seems that the companies that advertise for QA help who are paying "by the line" are requesting that you have rediculous requirements!  Line rate and IC.....why dont they just include in their ads that they expect the world but are not willing to pay anything for it..... its the same meaning..... ...

No Job Postings Since Last Tuesday?
Oct 27, 2009

Is it just my view or have there not been any new job postings in a week. Seems odd to me since there is alway a few a day. The well must have completely dried up. LOL ...

This Board Postings
Dec 01, 2009

I have been reading all of the posts especially the ones about grammar.  Maybe I have not finished transcription school or even paid my dues as a seasoned "elder" (I hate that phrase--not being in my 20s myself), but I was one of the 70,000 that was laid off on black Monday back in January 2009.  I was looking for a career that would (I thought) not be hurt by the economy as severely.  I very much appreciate any advice my "more experienced" friends can give.  Even with m ...

In-house Postings
Aug 06, 2010

I wonder why companies post on internet job sites for in-house employees?  Why don't they just advertise locally in their community paper, etc. ...

5 THINGS AN MT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IN JOB POSTINGS
Apr 21, 2014

1.  Companies that brag on themselves. "XYZ Transcription, a an industry leader, has been in business since the first Christmas and therefore is the best. We therefore deserve only the best MTs that love playing on our team regardless of how much they want to play for the only team that matters to them, I.E, their family; adhering to turn-around times under penalty of death; and really don't give a hoot about anything but the MT Companies. We are growing and growing and growing and are ...

Seems Like The Job Postings Today
May 20, 2014

needing MTs immediately.  What's up with that??  Kind of nice to see that maybe some of these MTSO are paying the price for loss of workers.  Would make me a bit suspicious as to why they are left in this position.  Too bad that could not be a negotiating tool for better pay but I doubt it is.    ...

Does Anyone EVER Hear From Job Postings That You Reply To?
Dec 01, 2011

I have responded to several job postings and have not heard back from ANY of them?  I have many years experience and in most cases over qualified for the work.  I am willing to work evenings and weekends.  What is wrong with this picture?  ...

One Transcription On The Job Postings Board
Jun 04, 2014

That has got to be a typo or someone used canned text cut and pasted into an ad that they forgot to edit. I'd hate to work for a manager that sloppy and disorganized or just plain careless about how they compose a hiring post.   Does not look good at all.   ...

Mmodal's FB Monitor Must Work OT To Keep All The Neg Postings
Apr 10, 2013

Because their feed looks like a LuvFest for all things Mmodal. I mean at least some exMTs must have voiced their opinion about working experience with Mmodal..but their FB is nauseatingly POSITIVE with a capital FAKE. ...

For Landmark MTs
Jan 29, 2011

Q1: What is COBRA continuation health coverage? Congress passed the landmark Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) health benefit provisions in 1986. The law amends the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, the Internal Revenue Code and the Public Health Service Act to provide continuation of group health coverage that otherwise might be terminated. Q2: What does COBRA do? COBRA provides certain former employees, retirees, spouses, former spouses, and dependent ...

Landmark MTs
Jan 29, 2011

After the flurry of posts on this board this week regarding Landmark and then doing more research on my own in the archives on Landmark, I have decided to move on.  I am an employee of Landmark also.  I believe where there is smoke, there is fire to follow.  I have not seen what others are saying, but the lack of communication I have experienced and I am a person who do not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.  So,  I am finding another job and I suggest everyone on th ...

Landmark??
Jan 31, 2011

The other day I was roaming through the site and saw some very irritated MTs that were talking about Landmark, lack of communication, insurance issues, etc.  Can someone please tell me which Landmark this is?  I believe there are two.  ...

Landmark QA
Sep 29, 2011

For anyone who works at Landmark, I was just wondering how long is the norm for being on 100% QA? I've exceed my 90-day period and am still on 100% QA. Most of my reports come back clean with exception of a period or an a/an, or something simple along those lines. ...

Landmark Job Ad
Oct 09, 2011

Does anyone know if the job ad Landmark posted recently (oncology) is a new account for them? I have read on here so many posts about how the MTs there say they don't have enough work and was wondering if this account is a new one so there actually would be work to do? I would like to apply but don't want to waste my time if there isn't enough work in the first place.  Thanks for your help. ...

Landmark Really? Sm
Nov 30, 2011

Landmark posting for radiology jobs?  I work for them and barely have any work.  Please look at the people you already have hired before you hire more.  That's why people don't stay.  I'd love to work there full time, but this has become my part time, back up account because I'm making so little money.  So frustrating.  Who else is working there currently for radiology?  I'd love to hear from you.  ...

Does Landmark Use.
Dec 21, 2011

Hi, Does Landmark use the BOS3? Thanks. ...

Landmark W-2
Feb 02, 2012

Hi everyone - I worked for Landmark Transcription out of PA last year until 2011 and I haven't received my W-2 from them yet.  I have sent them 3 emails directly on the website because I no longer have any of my Landmark contacts saved but haven't gotten an answer yet.  Have any of you others out there gotten your W-2 from them yet?   Thanks!! ...

Landmark VR
Feb 18, 2012

I just saw an ad on the job seeker's board for Landmark stating they are hiring for VR because their account is switching to VR. Does anyone know if this is across the board for Landmark? Are they totally switching to VR altogether? Or just one certain account?  I am worried because personally I hate VR and rather enjoy the straight typing I do for them.   Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone At Landmark Get Their W2?
Feb 04, 2013