Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Search on Indeed.. (Views: 37)

Integrity Rating - Essie

Posted: Mar 30th, 2024 - 3:09 pm In Reply to: Essie - Wow

I started working for MT companies, after being self-employed for 10 years, AFTER working in the hospital for over 30 years. Once the doctors had to obtain the EMR and the government took over healthcare pretty much, the hospitals and doctors could not or would not pay what they used to for transcription. Thus the low line count pay for us. Anyway, every MT company I've worked for since 2005 has been like the Gestapo, you had to account for every move you make: no work, using the correct shortcuts, time off, how much work you produced, and on and on. Many places require you to have 99% accuracy, not sure if it's the clients' request or not, because at Integrity we don't have that. I worked before this place at both Imedx and MModal (used to work with the recruiter at TRS), changing because ProScript (which was an excellent place to work) went out of business. At Imedx I decided to go IC because then I didn't have a quota. BUT I still had to work the schedule I picked. Still had to get permission to take time off. Got NO benefits, no sick leave, no vacation. NOW I am IC, and everyone is. Do you realize how much they control you when are an employee? Please don't ever work for a company who provides you a computer. They can come on and watch what you are doing without you knowing it. We do struggle with getting people to work their shift here, yes, but we have some excellent MTs here. And any picking by QA is at the direction of the customers. I am always eager to help and never nit pick. Anyway, you all do what you want, but at my age (74) I am not to be overly controlled any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)