Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Integrity HD - Norasmith

Posted: Mar 27th, 2024 - 9:21 am In Reply to: I was wondering if they were still in business and - contracted with Nuance

I know what you mean. I don't think it was all the QA people, just the guy who owns it. None of the other QA people picked me apart, in fact, didn't find any errors on my reports. I didn't like it either. He said, "It's nothing personal," but it was. No one wants to work for him. He has to beg people every day to help out. Maybe with Nuance gone and MModal, some people will quit being so ridiculously picky. If you read reports for other professions, scribe, Workman's Comp reports, people who type for TV shows, you see tons of errors, and all those people get paid way more than transcripionists. I think this place will go out of business soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)