Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IntegrityHD - Essie

Posted: Mar 27th, 2024 - 3:32 pm In Reply to: DON'T WORK FOR INTEGRITY HD - Norasmith

I work in QA here. Have been MT for 53 years. This is the most relaxed, non-micromanaging company I've ever worked for. We are actually a vendor for another company and it is THAT company who audits us and so forth. Our instructions are no where near 35 pages long. And I'd like to see a company that doesn't require perfection in their work. These are legal documents and it is an endangerment to patients to have medication errors, lab errors, etc. This work is not for everyone. Those who don't cut the mustard are let go. That's just life. If you don't see the reason to have perfection in any document you produce for anyone, please don't produce any documents. You won't last long, I don't care where you are working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)