Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Modern Day Scribe and other companies.. (Views: 62)

Same - Too much of a headache

Posted: Jan 29th, 2024 - 9:32 am In Reply to: same experience - trina

This was my experience as well. I, too, was going to take this radiology account on part-time. I already have a full-time Monday-Friday job (also working from home) and I figured I could do this for a few hours each evening during the week to supplement my income, but, like you, I just didn't have the time (or even the patience) to keep dealing with all of the tech issues. I tried for a couple of weeks, but I just wasn't getting anywhere and I was growing increasingly frustrated with the whole thing. I also got a preview of a few reports and, like another poster mentioned, they are very, very short, so I don't think it would have even been worth my time and effort anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)