Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same experience - Records One

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2024 - 5:55 pm In Reply to: Records One - TiredMT

I also worked for them very briefly (about a month) last fall and just couldn't make it work on my computer. I have a pretty high end PC that is only a little over a year old with Windows 11 and I, for the life of me, could NOT get their antiquated applications to work properly. They constantly had me calling IT, who was totally useless and could never resolve the issue. Nothing would work the way that it should, so I finally threw in the towel. It was only going to be a part-time/side gig for me for supplemental income, but the headache and hassle just were not worth it. Also, while they do have a lot of work, from what little I was able to work, the reports are VERY short, which equates to very few lines, which is also something to take into consideration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)