Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you, in particular ty for replying with empathy--sm - RunninOnMT

Posted: Nov 21st, 2023 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: Ideas - see msg

Sadly that is often not how people reply these days on here (see below replies--lol)! I was actually just saying the other day how my town in particular does not have a central jobs board/site, although you'd think it would, and newspaper listings are mostly factory or non-existent lol It is often the same 3 companies listing over and over for factory job openings unfortunately. Small town woes! But I will try branching out to nearby larger cities, see if their papers have job listings. How we did in the good ole days. :D

Good idea to check directly with local companies though, maybe also talk to people I know working for desirable companies and see if they know anything. I will keep plugging away and stay vigilant with more local job sites. Eventually something will come up, right .... RIGHT?!? LOL!

Yes, I know I'm up against it needing employee status. I'll likely end up buying some kind of major med ins til I can find a job with benefits, at least cover for anything catastrophic.

Ty again, appreciate you taking the time! xx

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)