Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Maybe some people still want MT and are willing to look for it - despite being very far and few between SM

Posted: Nov 20th, 2023 - 8:43 pm In Reply to: May I Ask - Why Looking for MT?

It's really none of your business why someone does what they do. Unless, of course, you're paying their bills?

For the life of me, I can't understand why some of you people feel entitled to ask every dam little detail of someone else's life and reasons for their decisions and choices.

As well as "a lot of stuff out there that is not MT..." Are you also aware of the hundreds if not thousands of people trying for "a lot of stuff..." and those work-from-home jobs, and competition is very fierce. It's not easy to find anything else in any field. No matter how much experience someone has, there's always someone else more qualified and gets chosen.

Some of you need to mind your own business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)