Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 47)

Place statements under your job sections that might - include such things as

Posted: May 9th, 2023 - 9:55 am In Reply to: How to be marketable after leaving MT field? - AmkMT

Flexibility and composure to perform under constant deadline pressure. Upholds established protocols and guidelines. Strives to meet or exceed daily work expectations. Can prioritize duties in order to meet deadlines promptly. Computer proficienct and ability to quickly learn new applications. Excellent knowledge of English grammar. Ability to effectively communicate with physicians, staff, customers and other employees in the organization in person and by telephone. Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively, communicates effectively. These are just a few, but they can also be beneficial in any type of work environment to have some of these qualities. Try an internet search. That's all I did and got a bunch of samples with some of the things I posted above. If you're applying to be a receptionist somewhere, then your communication skills are definitely going to be an asset. That's just an example. It's a start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)