Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

These are great questions! - Interested in the answers

Posted: Mar 5th, 2023 - 9:11 am In Reply to: A couple general questions - Karla Morrill

It thought it was interesting that the original poster asked two thoughtful questions and instead of answering or staying quiet and allowing others to answer, 7 people disliked the fact that someone would ask questions. That tells me that the 7 'dislikers' have failed careers and don't want anyone else to succeed in medical transcription or medical coding or nursing or anything else. It says more about them than about the person who asked the questions. A reasonable line count for an MT varies with the kind of transcription they are doing and the equipment they are using. I would ask people who are using the same system you're using. I use on-line resources now, but I have a couple of reference books that are easier and faster, and they are my favorites from many years of MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)