Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They're going down the tubes, too - Trish Smeg

Posted: Feb 6th, 2023 - 10:47 pm In Reply to: Used to work for Precision - Me too

The broad there is quite homely.

They criticize your work even if you've typed and edited shit like that for ages.

They make you take a test exam designed for medical students. Then you get shit wrong. Then she chews your ass out for errors, but slides you, saying some of the questions were vague.

The UF account is full of lousy dictators. Bad health care system down at UF, lousy dictators, just a shit deal in general.

Then she gives you the boot. Of course, everything is on her terms. Refuses to concede account is substandard.

I got a wonderful job at Salad Systems, Inc. after that debacle. I can't work with broads who look like Neanderthals. The men at Salad are hot and make me wet.

Any questions?

Huggies,

Trish Smeg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)