Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yup. POS - Karen

Posted: Feb 6th, 2023 - 8:35 am In Reply to: Precision - What is up with that place

Evidently, I don't have a job anymore effective a few months ago. It was a once in a while account, which was fine with me. I found an email which I didn't see from a few months back stating I made a mistake and they might remove that account.bi just figured no jobs because of holidays. Finally, I asked. First, I got a rude reply. They accused me of an error that would have been impossible to make as the file wouldn't save without info they said I didn't enter, and said I was the ONLY one who did it. She just said, nope, you don't have account, sorry! Been with company for 5 years. They obviously don't need us anymore. I say good riddance to the below minimum wage pay, rude managers, expect perfection,blamed for errors others make, and complete disrespect. Hope they don't need us in the future cause I'm not looking back. Glad to be done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)