Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I used to work for Precision - KRMT

Posted: Feb 6th, 2023 - 2:20 pm In Reply to: Precision - What is up with that place

This is by far the worst place I've worked yet. They switched platforms and decided to stop paying for normal templates and headers. CHEAP is all I can say. Now I see they are giving a measly $30 to the biggest producer with no critical errors, a whole $20 to the second biggest producer with no critical errors, and then the remainder with no critical errors get put into a drawing with all the other MTs for a very small chance to win $25. This is their reward for perfection, not a raise, but peanuts. MTs would rather have a raise, God knows many of us have earned it. I've never worked this hard for so little pay before. All Precision does is complain about critical errors. Well, if they'd pay a higher CPL, we could take the extra time to proof the report for these errors. They are just a bunch of users who think we should be motivated by an occasional thank you and a pathetic drawing where your chances of actually winning are slim to none.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)