Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

Dell Computer with Inscribe - Audio Issue - Help

Posted: Jan 19th, 2023 - 7:51 am In Reply to: So happy for you and yes... - Old MT

Yes! Same here. Since the first day I bought my Dell laptop (I have a Dell desktop and laptop), adapter issues. The computer would not recognize the adapter, and it was the one that came with the computer! I've also had other audio issues, aside from this one, on both Dells.

The other thing I do not like at all is with my Dell laptop, in order to replace the battery, you have to remove the entire bottom panel, and you need special tools to do so. Luckily, my son has a special tools kit for computers, so I use that. But, ugh. I just got a new battery for it and now I have to replace it, so I have to block off a large amount of time to do this. My last laptop was a Toshiba and loved it, no issues at all with it. When it was time for a replacement for my laptop, I went with Dell, as I thought they were good, but like you said, guess it's not the same as it used to be, unfortunately. I have the touch screen also, but I do use it a lot. Thanks again, Old MT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)