Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

KKQ - Not necessarily true

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2022 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: Being charged for inaccuracies - KKQ

I’m not sure if that’ll how it works. Some companies make deductions if you send too many reports to QA, especially if it was something the MT could have fixed. Getting 98% on an audit does not mean a person is going to get fired. You generally get an opportunity to improve your score before the next audit and if the pattern continues over time they might look at termination. I worked at a facility where they made a 5% pay reduction if someone fell below 99%, but they were given 3 months to improve. I stopped working as an MT several years ago, but I can tell you that no one had time to take notes because there was also a penalty for not meeting production quotas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)