Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Some folks enjoy being negative - JM

Posted: Sep 27th, 2022 - 5:57 pm In Reply to: hahahaha...not only does she show her ignorance - about taxes, she also shows her jealousy

Some prefer wallowing in self pity instead of looking for positives. It's a personality thing I think. I only look at negatives to compare to positives. When bad overrides good, I make changes in my life. I love the flexibility of working at home and I choose to appreciate the advantages. If I needed more money than MT work provides, I would make changes. It depends on what a person's needs are. I am comfortable, but understand others may not be and they are disgusted with the lack of money in order to make ends meet. I hope people realize it's a pretty cool 2nd income for savings for a rainy day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)