Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Companies that bully MTs and QAs - JM

Posted: Sep 26th, 2022 - 3:56 pm

I also showed history of Superior Global, aka Global Med, and their decades of abusing employees, not paying on time, belligerence, rudeness, unapproachable management, the verbal assaults when they don't know any of us - never meet - it's online.  But they called me aggressive, flippant, unprofessional (that's rich coming from the company that doesn't pay wages and has been infamous for trying to poach accounts from Nuance/Focus Infomatics for years and the rudeness, coldness, bitter women that were extremely hateful to most MTs)...I also included this in my hourly vs independent contractor complaint to the Labor Board, but I included the verbal assaults to me, a disabled person, working to supplement my income. If any of you have had issues, file a complaint on EEOC like I did, tell them there's more complaints about Superior Global/Global Med about the bullying.  The more of you that complain, the more money we get in the end.  It becomes a class action lawsuit.  Alone, which I know I will be awarded due to her retaliation to a disabled individual...it's worth bare minimum $50,000.  The more that sues this company, the more money we all get.  I believe in standing up for yourselves. Don't let these bullies break you down.  Fight back. That's the only way unethical companies will be shut down.  If we don't fight, they continue on.  We need more ethical folks in new companies coming to us with jobs - out with the junk we have settled for for way too long.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)