Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I get you 100% - JM

Posted: Sep 27th, 2022 - 1:56 pm In Reply to: Good Luck - Horrible companies

I go through phases like that - is it worth it? The hateful thieves, the lower pay. For me, I like being able to log off, binge Netflix, have a life. For the most part, my work is low stress. This is my supplemental income so go with the flow. However, I am tired of MTs and QAs being bullied by nasty people. Yeah...years late...but better late than never...I am standing up for myself on principle. If a company wants to succeed, then train employees, be fair, treat them with a modicum of respect and you have long-term employees instead of 100% employee turnover rate. Long-term staff saves companies money in costs of training, hiring, rehiring, etc. MTs and QAs want this crazy little thing called job security - they want to feel like part of a team, accepted, appreciated. That's it. That's all people want - not someone's job. I decided because I worked at both Superior Global and then ran into those same horrible people at Global Med - I am fighting. Abuse then and it's still ongoing? Oh no. Absolutely not. New MTs don't deserve that treatment. What changed between then and now - they bully, bully, bully and throw hateful barbs trying to force people into alcoholism, drug addiction or suicide. They are that unapproachable. Post-COVID, many people are vulnerable, desperate for any income, beyond despair. Those terrible people are targeting those folks to literally destroy them. I don't want to see good people getting hurt by this nastiness. It's beyond illegal and unacceptable. People work to flourish, not be bullied and hated. Now is not the time for this nastiness. People need hope, faith, income, and security. We need to build each other, not break each other down. This historical bullying company...I chose to stand up to it because of the level of indecency, above-the-law thinking. No, they are not. They are about to find out. I want them out of the scene so more ethical people that are willing to treat employees well can come forward, flourish, build their companies and have long-term employees. They have been overrun by the hateful companies and managers hogging the majority of the work or subcontractors subcontracting who subcontract so these predators stole work, stay hidden and destroy people's lives and sell patient information to the dark web while their employee's husband sets up money transfer apps for them, which is what Global Med has done and they blackmailed hospitals here from Pakistan who refuse to acknowledge HIPAA. They have no US laws they have to adhere to. These bad actors have to go. I am hoping after all the investigations are done, they are forbidden to run any other companies in any other name. Leave the field open for ethical folks that want to hire people, follow the rules, share the wealth and manage with decency.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)