Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My personality BTW - JM

Posted: Sep 26th, 2022 - 4:04 pm In Reply to: Companies that bully MTs and QAs - JM

I am not aggressive until I get tired of being disrespected and bullied. I refuse to be a doormat. If I wanted that, I'd still be married to an abusive husband and I am not. Life is too short to spend it being beat up and beat down. I am a book nerd, a computer nerd. I am easy going to the point - you treat me well, I treat you well. You hijack my paycheck when I did the work or you bully me when you don't know me, well...I stand up for my income and myself. That is not aggressive. That's confidence, holding people accountable. Global has gone on abusing people decades too long and I chose to put my foot down - these people need to be banned from creating anymore companies in the US. They poked this tiger with a stick too many times. Was told I am disabled, it's illegal, stop it. No...Pam had to retort, call me unprofessional for standing up for myself and then retaliate. That is highly illegal and I chose to make them pay for it finally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)