Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't pretend to know me - ClickingNails

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2022 - 6:09 am In Reply to: Excellent response - Not rocket science

I do appreciate the constructive answers. I don't appreciate the digs and ASSumptions. I'm well aware of outsourcing, which is the main reason I inquired about multiple jobs. I've never worked as an IC, but having to submit line counts and figure out taxes for multiple gigs seems like a hassle to me,unless lots of money was being made. But I don't see that happening since most IC positions pay squat, plus there are only so many hours in a day. Seems it would be easier to have a savings to fall back on in the event of losing your job.

As far as my capabilities, I have done just fine in this industry. Being with the same company for 12 years, currently working on 17 different accounts, and bringing in enough money to pay off my home before the age of 40 does speak volumes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)