Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 68)

Excellent response - Not rocket science

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2022 - 12:00 am In Reply to: I thought her response spot on. You, however, seem to - the one with an attitude problem

Her response was spot on. I always worked for 2, sometimes 3 companies. If you continue to stay in this line of work, you need a fall back job, no matter who you work for. The days of working for one company, i.e., clinic and or hospital are long gone. There may be a few jobs out there, but not that many and you can't rely on them either. You will probably be outsourced in time.

Sometimes, when you ask a question and received a reply, take it at face value and move on, despite what you may think! Sheesh, constructive answers should not be slammed. Stay with one company, maybe that is all you can handle. To even say, it is too much of a hassle speaks volumes about YOU!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)