Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I got all of my positions that pay 8 plus per line - from this site. They were

Posted: Sep 1st, 2022 - 11:31 am In Reply to: 8 cpl - You are fortunate

companies that do not post on here a lot.

They were companies that a few have slammed nonstop, making them sound worse than Satan. I called the owners directly, told them what was posted, and I asked for explanations. Could not be happier with the choices I made. Plenty of work, no problems getting paid, no FIESA, no Nuance clones.

I also branched out into other areas other MTs also slammed (legal, law enforcement), and I love that work. I get great line counts.

As I said, I refuse to ever work for one company ever again...I learned my lesson with TTCI and got screwed royally after decades of service to CD.

I work when I want, as much as I want, on the accounts I want. Strictly IC with none of the requirements of an employee imposed by some companies. Took me a long time to find what I wanted and what fit my lifestyle, but I am glad I put in the effort. I have also helped others getting jobs with some of these companies, as well, and they are also doing quite good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)