Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MedWreck - Ugh

Posted: May 22nd, 2022 - 2:36 pm In Reply to: MedRec Ad - Crossed out

As someone who worked for that horrific company in 2020, I can only hope that she took the time to not only read each and every post on here, but also come to the realization that perhaps SHE is the problem. I can back up each and every comment that has been made about her and this company because I went through it as well. The micromanaging was like nothing I have ever experienced before. She is always hovering over you. It was a very smothering work environment and that made it especially difficult to be productive when you knew that you were constantly being watched. If you weren't logged into Microsoft Teams during your shift, which is the buggiest app ever, she would be emailing you asking where you were. It's also against the law to require ICs to work strict schedules like she does. If that is what she expects, she needs to classify her MTs as employees and start paying taxes. I could never in good faith recommend this company.

Oh, and "MRP Gale" who posted down below in the other thread is one of her leads, so it's really no surprise that she would try to make herself look pretty and earn some brownie points by trying to defend her boss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)