Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 49)

I don’t work there either - Suggestions and thoughts

Posted: May 20th, 2022 - 2:27 pm In Reply to: Why continue to subject yourself to this? - WWD

Someone made a good point regarding being able to make your housing payment and other bills on time. Most landlords only give a few days leeway before they charge a late fee, the same with other bills. If WWD is not able to do DD, maybe you could have the check sent via USPS overnight mail and ask them to deduct the charge from your check. Maybe they have a cash flow problem in regard to their clients not paying them on time which is affecting payroll. If it’s doable, set some money aside in an emergency fund for situations such as this, or as others have suggested, try and find another job. I’m not familiar with the rules governing ICs, but it seems as if there must be something about paying in time, especially if the pay dates are stipulated in your contract. I’m not trying to be a know-it-all, just trying to help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)