Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why continue to subject yourself to this? - WWD

Posted: May 20th, 2022 - 1:57 pm In Reply to: WWD. Same old question. Has anyone received - their paycheck for the 10th?

I don't work for WWD, but I've seen so many posts on here about them regarding the issues with late pay and not having direct deposit. It seems like every 2-3 weeks I'm seeing the exact same posts from people waiting on paychecks that are late. This is obviously a company that cannot be trusted and it sounds like they have some pretty significant financial issues if they are always paying late and won't use direct deposit. There are so many work from home jobs these days, and not just in transcription. I would be looking for another job ASAP and hightail it out of that place. It's pretty clear that this situation is not going to change or improve. The only thing I can see happening is that they are eventually going to stop paying you altogether. Then what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)