Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

I'm so glad I don't work there anymore - Late checks

Posted: May 20th, 2022 - 12:06 am In Reply to: WWD. Same old question. Has anyone received - their paycheck for the 10th?

This is exactly why I quit that place. Checks just kept arriving later and later and later. One of my checks was even two weeks late. I tried explaining to them that people have rent and mortgage payments due on the 1st of the month and have all kinds of other bills that have due dates. I told them that they are making it entirely impossible for their workers to pay their bills on time or even budget when they take forever to mail out checks and refuse to offer direct deposit like every other company on the face of the planet does. Their response? Nothing. Not a word. I don't see how they are still in business.

Despite the fact that I haven't worked there in about two months, I still get the almost daily "goal for today" emails. Here's a goal: Use direct deposit and pay on time! What a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)